Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Beauty HSN TS - Sept 15

[ Edited ]

Those goats are so cute, trying to resist the pumpkin tsv.By the way i like the face bar soap.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee wrote:

@Chi-town girl I was hoping it was a Fall box but maybe that is no longer being done.....

I ordered the Pumpkin Spice (Oct.27 delivery) and the Vanilla Absolute TSV.  I have to be careful with their floral scents as they are simply too much in anything other than a soap. Hoping both of these are warm and not too sweet in any way. Both on AS. Placed the lipbalm (unscented) on autoship too as everyone here loves it.

ANY clue as to the Christmas box? Maybe I need to hit up their website for those instead of HSN.

@FiddleDeeDee - hope we LOVE the TS kits!

I'm sure there will be holiday kits/offers at both HSN and QVC plus they sell different kits/items via their Beekman website/store. No info yet about holiday kits

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

@Chi-town girl Thank you for your thoughts on this. Will probably just try it - or possiblly the pumpkin - not sure yet

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@scullychick wrote:

Can anyone who may have tried both tell me if Beekmans's Pear scent smells anything like the Wen Fall Pear scent? (I really like the Wen version but would like to try the TS)

@scullychick It's been sometime since I've used the WEN Fall Pear but based on my recollection they smell nothing alike.  The Beekman is a floral - pear blossom.  Doesn't smell like a fruity pear.

Esteemed Contributor

POSTED FOR PECKY AND YOU CHI THAT BEEKMAN'S EYE SERUM IS 1/2 OFF FOR 21 DAYS OF BEAUTY AT ULTA.  PECKY GOT IT, BUT IN CASE YOU DID NOT GO TO THE LANCER THREAD, I WANTED YOU TO SEE IT BEFORE IT EXPIRES AT MIDNIGHT.  PECKY SAID IT WAS FREE SHIPPING TOO!

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT!

Trusted Contributor

I ended up getting Beekman items 711-694 and 616-630.

Item 711-694 is the Beekman 5 piece hand cream selection in the 3.4 oz. sizes. It is a This Day Only at $32.00 with the free shipping.

Item 616-630 is the Beekman 30 count facial cleansing wipes in the Pure Goat Milk selection. These were $7.00 with the free shipping.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Trader Joe's is starting to stock their Fall seasonal items 😍 I picked up a bunch of stuff, including their new Pumpkin overnight sleep mask $7. I LOVE their Watermelon overnight sleep mask, and will post my review of the new pumpkin mask soon. Going to finish the jar of watermelon mask before I transition to the pumpkin. 

68942062-5778-43D5-83C5-A01FCCB3AD95.jpeg

Tell me about the Watermelon mask~ I saw it at TJ s today ~ what positves have you seen ?

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

POSTED FOR PECKY AND YOU CHI THAT BEEKMAN'S EYE SERUM IS 1/2 OFF FOR 21 DAYS OF BEAUTY AT ULTA.  PECKY GOT IT, BUT IN CASE YOU DID NOT GO TO THE LANCER THREAD, I WANTED YOU TO SEE IT BEFORE IT EXPIRES AT MIDNIGHT.  PECKY SAID IT WAS FREE SHIPPING TOO!

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT!

@weezer111  - thank you...I missed it! Will be curious to see what @Pecky  thinks of it. I using the other Beekman eye serums in rotation with Isomers Fast Lift Eye Serum

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Toppers3 wrote:

I ended up getting Beekman items 711-694 and 616-630.

Item 711-694 is the Beekman 5 piece hand cream selection in the 3.4 oz. sizes. It is a This Day Only at $32.00 with the free shipping.

Item 616-630 is the Beekman 30 count facial cleansing wipes in the Pure Goat Milk selection. These were $7.00 with the free shipping.

@Toppers3 - one thing that I love about Beekman events is they always have some great specials - they call them 'better than a TS" bc the values are great. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CoastalGal wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Trader Joe's is starting to stock their Fall seasonal items 😍 I picked up a bunch of stuff, including their new Pumpkin overnight sleep mask $7. I LOVE their Watermelon overnight sleep mask, and will post my review of the new pumpkin mask soon. Going to finish the jar of watermelon mask before I transition to the pumpkin. 

68942062-5778-43D5-83C5-A01FCCB3AD95.jpeg

Tell me about the Watermelon mask~ I saw it at TJ s today ~ what positves have you seen ?

@CoastalGal - I love and use a variety of facial masks. The TJ's Watermelon mask($7) is a highly rated dupe of Glow Recipe Watermelon sleep mask ($45). 

I typically use it 1x/weekly as a sleep mask. Next morning I just rinse it off, apply serums/moisturizer/spf. Results are softer, smoother, brightness. It's a fabulous mask

I expect the new TJ's pumpkin mask to be similar. Haven't tried it yet, but soon. Can't go wrong with the excellent ingredients and price point.

For those with sensitive skin, do not leave on overnight. Rinse off after 15-20 min