Honored Contributor

Beekman Bath & Body TS - Presale is posted

TODAY'S SPECIAL PRESALE
Exclusive! Beekman 1802 300-count Goat Milk Face Wipes

image.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Bath & Body TS - Presale is posted

I tried the wipes, I found them to be dry.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I tried the wipes, I found them to be dry.

We use Skinn and Beekman facial cloths. No difference between the 2 brands as it pertains to moisture but we store open packs in ziplock baggies and store them upside down so the moisture is not on the bottom of the pack

i prefer Skinn cloths, the original/classic but the Berkman TS is a good value so I'm going to order the apricot green tea. Keeping a pack in the refrig or ice chest during summer 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

I was unimpressed with Beekman's face wipes.  I will use what comes in the Bounty box, but would not order otherwise.  No where near as saturated as they show.  I won't spend the money again.

I get better value with almost anything else at TJMaxx etc. I double cleanse always, no matter what.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was disappointed when I got the email. I occasionally use wipes for face or body as a shortcut or to refresh,but these would dry out way before I could use them.

I wish I could remember which poster recommended Target face wipes. They are just as good as Simple which is my favorite brand.  I only use them to wash my face in the morning once a week or so. 

Frequent Contributor

I also tried the Beekman facial wipes and I thought they were not wet enough.  Although I love Beekman soaps and creams, I much prefer Costco brand facial wipes. They are super moist and very affordable.

Respected Contributor

i didn't think that these were a good value at all. 

i usually get the equate ones for much less. 

Honored Contributor

I was disappointed to see that this is the TS.  I ordered the wipes last November and mine were so dry I had to add water to even use them.  I didn't even bother finishing the first pack or opening the remaining ones.  I returned them and lost the S&H.  The scent was also overpowering (the honey grapefruit).

I won't order them again.  But I do have a lot of their other products (soaps, handcreams, lip balms) that I like and continue to use.  I often wonder with these TS items if they're just produced too far in advance and in too high a quantity to maintain the quality.

Respected Contributor

Not a fan....  way too dry.   I find Skinn and Costco cloths to be much better.  They are more moist and remove more make up ....  including eye make up.  I'm in the double cleansing club as well !!!

Honored Contributor

I like their wipes and always store them upside down.  However, I don't believe that a pack of 100 wipes will stay moist for as long as it takes to use them all.  So I'm passing on the TS.  If it were multiple 30 pcs pkgs at a TS price, I'd probably buy.  I like them.