Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman Bath & Body TS - Presale is posted

I found these to be very dry.  Way overpriced.

Honored Contributor

Costco/Kirkland Micellar Water Facial Wipes come in a box of 180 for under $15.00.  Glad I made the switch.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

We've used several 90 day packs from Skinn and no dried cloths issues but we do store them in zip bags upside down. 

Also there are alot of other facial cloths options but reading ingredient decks and origin of manufacturing I decided the slightly lower price was not worth the trade off 

And, we love a number of Costco Kirkland brand products but the facial cloths and baby wipes are not good - burning sensation which does dissipate after cleansing with water/cleanser. But that is troubling...why the burning sensation? especially found the facial wipes to be very irritating and I don't have sensitive skin. I caution those with sensitive skin, probably no issue if you have skin like asphalt, lol. Good news is Costco has a good return policy so they will take them back and provide full refund

Wondering about other new Beekman items or kits for this visit  but the next seasonal Bounty Box will be shipping soon, so I'm not sure if I will order anything else. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

I like them well enough. I just don’t want a hundred in a pack.

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

For those that like the shampoo bars, there is a new kit. $35, free shipping

Beekman 1802 4-piece Goat Milk Hair Care Set
670-907
Beekman 1802 4-piece Goat Milk Hair Care Set

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Good summer trio $32

Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Hello Sunshine Collection
664-052
Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Hello Sunshine Collection

Honored Contributor

There are some good value kits, all have free ship

Beekman 1802 Pure Goat Milk 4-piece Set
658-903
Beekman 1802 Pure Goat Milk 4-piece Set

Beekman 1802 Ylang Ylang & Tuberose Goat Milk 4-piece Set
661-360
Beekman 1802 Ylang Ylang & Tuberose Goat Milk 4-piece Set

Respected Contributor

I like their wipes, I use them every night  at bedtime to cleanse my face before moisturizing. But I still have two packs of the 4 pack I bought, which is 2 months worth so I'll pass on this TSV. 

Regular Contributor

I use one of these wipes at least once a day and really like them.  But I have 6 packs in my stash.  Also I like switching up the scents.  I'm going to pass on the 100 packs.

Esteemed Contributor

I tried the Wipes when the boys were still with Evine, and was not impressed. I found them to be drying and I ended up tossing the packet.

I purchase baby wipes from Costco and I get almost 1,000 for about $20 dollars. I like to wipe my face down with a wipe, when I arrive home from work. Then later on at night before I got to bed I wash my face with  my clarisonic and purity.