Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman - Apricot & Honey Tea Scent will be retired!

I believe this includes all Beekman items - beauty, food, home goods

Limited time only. Free shipping on all ground orders at Beekman store/website.  No minimum purchase requirement

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I only got this scent in one of my assorted soaps and thought it was wonderful. They hardly ever put it one of their choices when there is a bounty box (unless I missed it)

too bad

it is a lovely scent - I won't be buying as I have a lot to go through
I don't care for some of their other scents and it is always offereed, isn't that alwasys the case?

enjoy everybody and stay safe

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I believe this includes all Beekman items - beauty, food, home goods

Limited time only. Free shipping on all ground orders at Beekman store/website.  No minimum purchase requirement

Thanks @Chi-town girl  I don't need any bath and body products but was curious about some of their food products. 

Wondering if anyone has purchased either at the Mercantile or online?

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sueinsf 

I have bought from the mercantile online, but some items don't seem to be available anymore, since they created the new website.

I've bought the pasta sauces, BBQ sauce, the Fudge topping, Fig balsamic drizzle, the coffee, some of the honeys and jellies/jams (My favourite, Blueberry Bourbon jam is not sold anymore), and the Blaak Tomato spread. Also both hard candies (butterscotch ones are good).

I loved the BBQ sauce, have a second jar I bought recently. Has a bit of spiciness to it. I've bought seconds on the Cinnamon honey, so good on biscuits. I am trying different jams, have the Ginger Peach and Wine Cherry jam. The Pink Champagne jelly warranted two purchases lol, as it does taste like pink champagne. 

Please try some of the food items. You won't be sorry.

Respected Contributor

@LisaMofSLC wrote:

@sueinsf 

I have bought from the mercantile online, but some items don't seem to be available anymore, since they created the new website.

I've bought the pasta sauces, BBQ sauce, the Fudge topping, Fig balsamic drizzle, the coffee, some of the honeys and jellies/jams (My favourite, Blueberry Bourbon jam is not sold anymore), and the Blaak Tomato spread. Also both hard candies (butterscotch ones are good).

I loved the BBQ sauce, have a second jar I bought recently. Has a bit of spiciness to it. I've bought seconds on the Cinnamon honey, so good on biscuits. I am trying different jams, have the Ginger Peach and Wine Cherry jam. The Pink Champagne jelly warranted two purchases lol, as it does taste like pink champagne. 

Please try some of the food items. You won't be sorry.

Thanks @LisaMofSLC  - Wow, that's a lot!  I was looking at the Lemon Honey (I'd also consider the Cinnamon and Vanilla).  I see the Blaak Tomato Jam is on sale.  Alot of their products I'm not eating right now especially those high in sugar.  But really good to know.  I'll think about making a purchase while there is free shipping. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Of course Apricot and Honey Tea will be discontinued as it is my favorite scent of theirs.

Valued Contributor

My favorite scent. Do you think they will honor the auto deliveries?

Honored Contributor

Guess I'm the odd man out but I bought a set of 2 handcreams in this scent and I cannot stand it.  

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

My favorite scent as well  Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

I got the 4-piece set from HSN for $29 before it sold out. It’s incredible and I love the hand cream so much... can’t believe it’s going to be discontinued. It’s my favorite scent other than pure unscented. I really dislike the “Sweet Grass” and grapefruit scents, but am so hooked on the actual products Like the hand salve and hand cream that I am able to ignore the scents.. but apricot is lovey and sweet but not too sweet! The Oats body bar soap is my favorite

I actually use the unscented hand cream as a silicone-free lightweight facial moisturizer. It’s really a fantastic product.