Respected Contributor

Beekman Amla Berry Vitamin C Brightening Serum & the other skincare from the line.

I have been using this serum for about 2 months & I am so happy with it.

I started using Beekman skincare in January. My skin is so finicky.

I have old, normal/oily, easily dehydrated skin that breaks out from everything. So many things that I can not even pinpoint what breaks me out.

I got the starter set with the Milk Wash Exfoliating Jelly Cleanser, Bloom Cream & Milk Drops Ceramide Serum.

Very nice.

Then I ordered the Milk Primer SPF35, the Bakuchiol Better Aging Serum, & the Amla Berry Vitamin C Brightening Serum. 

The Primer SPF broke me out right away. 

It's hard to say if the Bakuchiol serum is making a difference, but it is nice & doesn't break me out so I will stay with it for a while.

I have seen a difference with the Amla Berry Serum, or maybe a combination of all of them.

I had a dark patch on my left cheek that nothing seemed to help.

Since I have been using this I have seen a lightening of that patch! It was very hard to conceal before, but it is easy now.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Amla Berry Vitamin C Brightening Serum & the other skincare from the line.

Amla has been around for a long time ss a sub for Vit C, also known as Emblica Fruit and Gooseberry, so if you are using anything with these names on the label, it is Amla with a different name

Contributor

Re: Beekman Amla Berry Vitamin C Brightening Serum & the other skincare from the line.

Totally agree! I could not use the primer either ..... however have used the milk drops before with noticeable results ..... should have never stopped using it. So with this new sale, I got the milk drops on auto ship, and have added the amla berry and oh mega oil. Very impressed with both. The amla berry has softened the appearance of a mohs scar that I've had on my nose for 30+ years! Waiting to start the bakuchiol serum. I have aged, dehydrated, sensitive skin, and these boosters seem to be exactly what I need!
Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle Thank you. I wasn't aware of that.

I've used C serums before with no results or they just dried my skin out.

This serum or the combination of Beekman products is working for my skin.

Respected Contributor

@JUDY FL I want to try the Willow Bark Exfoliating Serum next. 
I try to wait for sales to try the new things.

Trusted Contributor

I got the Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Probiotic Mask 2-piece Set

762-433 during the 25% off clearance event, haven't recieved it yet. That was a great value at $20. 
Respected Contributor

@FLGators Please post when you try it & let me know what you think!

That was a good deal.