Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman 2018 Holiday Bounty Box TS - Tues Nov 20th

[ Edited ]

@BdBettyB wrote:

This is new, right?   Beekman 1802 Snow Forest 7-piece Goat Milk Gift Set

And the coupon works saving $15.60. Great!

beeksf.jpg

@BdBettyB - I think it is new.  Item# is 634-179

Believe there was a Snow Forest  kit in Oct but I don't recall the configuration.  

I also think the coupon will work on all of the Beekman items posted including the soap 4 pack.  Extra nice to have free shipping!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

This kit is $30, with coupon $24 

Beekman 1802 Apricot and Honey Tea 4-piece Set
617-117
Beekman 1802 Apricot and Honey Tea 4-piece Set

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

@Chi-town girl @Dazlin Thank you both so much! The info certainly helped me, I will definately wait for the shows now, now I know which lip balms to order!! Cant Wait!!

Super Contributor

B2D9F09F-2263-497D-8A9E-7EB41E03C3A8.jpegIt’s up...$59.95...

Respected Contributor

Thanks @posterchild. It’s a good price of course but I expected something more special. That doesn’t mean I won’t order it though😉

Valued Contributor

It is now officially up on the HSN website!!! Curiously, it doesn't say it is a Today's Special presale, so there is a chance there is something different for the 20th. Anyway, I was able to use the random 20% off one item they toss my way every once in a while. 

holiday bounty.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I have been anxiously waiting the bounty box.  I buy it every year.  The problem is I have noticed a change in the body cream in the jar.  It’s not the same as when they began and am wondering if it’s because they produce in such large quantities now.  I went back to Josie’s because I like it so much better. 

Respected Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

I have been anxiously waiting the bounty box.  I buy it every year.  The problem is I have noticed a change in the body cream in the jar.  It’s not the same as when they began and am wondering if it’s because they produce in such large quantities now.  I went back to Josie’s because I like it so much better. 

—————————————

I think there have been inconsistencies in the body cream from the beginning. A couple of years ago I had to return one that was dry and spongy and I had one recently that wasn’t as light/whipped. It was still fine but not the same. I’m currently using the unscented and it’s the same as usual. On the bigger stage of HSN, they had better keep their quality up. 

Honored Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

@barrel racer wrote:

—————————————

I think there have been inconsistencies in the body cream from the beginning. A couple of years ago I had to return one that was dry and spongy and I had one recently that wasn’t as light/whipped. It was still fine but not the same. I’m currently using the unscented and it’s the same as usual. On the bigger stage of HSN, they had better keep their quality up. 

@tucsongal@barrel racer

I have been checking ingredients with the products I have bought from HSN compared to the ingredients to the products I bought from Evine. I copy & pasted ingredients from soaps & few other items I like to use so I can make sure there is no change.

Generally when they move to a different stiation or change packaging that's a red flag for me to check ingredients,

Honored Contributor

@posterchild - thank you for posting the BBox!

@grammarqueen - good job scooping it up with the coupon before they named it the TS!!!

I'm interested to try the Arcadia but I don't like the Beekman handcream. If the BBox had included 2 body creams and lip balms, that would have been more attractive to me. Undecided about the BBox. Going to wait to see the other new items/kits before I make a purchase