Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman 2018 Holiday Bounty Box TS - Tues Nov 20th

@Chi-town girl wrote:

4 pack of full sized soaps is available at HSN, looks like all fragrance options. $40, free shipping

Is Arcadia new???

• Fragrance notes of bright autumn clematis, jasmine and a hint of patchouli
Beekman 1802 Arcadia Goat Milk Bar Soap 4-pack
643-085
Beekman 1802 Arcadia Goat Milk Bar Soap 4-pack

The scent is similar to Clematis. (Scented with notes of sweet autumn clematis &
jasmine, with a hint of almond)

Frequent Contributor

I was just looking on HSN at the New Beekman Lip Balm trio set that has the Fig and the New Arcadia for $22, but I also noticed that all the other Beekman Lip Balm trios are on sale for $17.95 and free S&H. I was thinking of getting some for stocking stuffers but some of the reviews states that it has a hint of color, has anybody tried these that can tell me if they all have a hint of color? I wanted to get some for my son and husband but do not want anything that has any color. TIA.

Respected Contributor

@Gr8tfulsoul...YES,  the tinted lip balms absolutely have color.  I have them, and they go on deep pink, reddish.   I would stick to the untinted for the guys.  I use those at bedtime too, never the tinted, as they would rub off and stain my pillow cases.

Respected Contributor

Not going to order, but I'll be interested to hear reviews on new scents.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

This was the 1st Holiday Bounty Box they offered a couple years ago. IMO, the best BBox so far...

soldout_2008_overlay_1 (6).jpg

l@uvitorleaveit wrote:

This was the one I brought for my assistant at work and boy did she rave about how she loved it.

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

@Gr8tfulsoul...YES,  the tinted lip balms absolutely have color.  I have them, and they go on deep pink, reddish.   I would stick to the untinted for the guys.  I use those at bedtime too, never the tinted, as they would rub off and stain my pillow cases.

I agree. I like the tinted ones for me/female gift recipients. The Beekman Bounty lip balm trio has 2 untinted and each one is in an individual tube. I use these and Skinn lip balms as stocking stuffers

Also I think pricing will be reduced for the Bounty trio, so wait for the shows before placing orders. Or you can call CS for credits @Gr8tfulsoul

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

This was the 1st Holiday Bounty Box they offered a couple years ago. IMO, the best BBox so far...

soldout_2008_overlay_1 (6).jpg

l@uvitorleaveit wrote:

This was the one I brought for my assistant at work and boy did she rave about how she loved it.

@Luvitorleaveit1 - I bet your assistant thought you spent $200 on it.  The mix of products and fragrances was perfect. Because of the separate inner boxes, I gifted the Apricot to one person,, the rose to another and kept the vanilla for myself along with the large outer box tp stash my various new beauty items. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

This was the Winter BB 2016.  I paid $61.77.  It shipped 12/17.

311-475- Beekman 1802 7-Piece Seasonal Limited Edition Goat Milk Bounty Box Collection

@lulu1 - thx for posting.  I didn't get this one. Did you like it? Great value! I hope the 2018 BBox raises the bar, can't wait!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Check your HSN account -  20% off coupon is posted,  good thru Sat

Coupon 182214 can be used on only one item and can only be used once by its recipient and is valid for selected customers only. This coupon is valid for 20% off your purchase with maximum savings of $25 from HSN TV, HSN2, HSN.COM, HSN Mobile or HSN Shop By Remote (where available). Coupon number is non-transferable. Coupons must be applied when order is placed. Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, Today's Special, Today's Special Presale, This Day Only offers, and clearance items and can only be applied to the first shipment of Auto-Ship items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Arrow Sewing, charitable contributions, gift cards, wines and alcohol, Janome, Samsung large appliances, selected footwear, the iRobot Roomba 880, Dyson, electronics and gaming. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 11/16/2018 - 11/17/2018. Coupon Expires on 11/17/2018 at 11:59 PM ET.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is new, right?   Beekman 1802 Snow Forest 7-piece Goat Milk Gift Set

And the coupon works saving $15.60. Great!

beeksf.jpg