Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman 2018 Holiday Bounty Box TS - Tues Nov 20th

[ Edited ]

There is a lip balm trio bounty box edition that has Pure, Fig Leaf and Arcadia, which I think is going to be the new scent. It’s described as bright autumn clematis, jasmine and a hint of patchouli. I love Sweet Autumn Clematis soap, so I’m in if my theory is correct. 

Honored Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

@Chi-town girl  Do you like Snow Forest? I started a thread about a great three piece kit of full-sized soap, hand cream and body cream for $26 with free shipping.

@tucsongal - thank you! That is a great kit price. I have not tried Snow Forest scent yet. I would be more interested if not for the upcoming BBox. Plus I want to see the other Beekman holiday offers/kits. My 1st priority right now is gift purchases

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

4 pack of full sized soaps is available at HSN, looks like all fragrance options. $40, free shipping

Is Arcadia new???

• Fragrance notes of bright autumn clematis, jasmine and a hint of patchouli
Beekman 1802 Arcadia Goat Milk Bar Soap 4-pack
643-085

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

For anyone new to the line or for gifting, I think the Apricot & Honey Tea fragrance is universally appealing.  One of my fav's Heart and per raves from my gift recipients

Beekman 1802 Apricot & Honey Tea Bar Soap 4-piece Set
616-854
Beekman 1802 Apricot & Honey Tea Bar Soap 4-piece Set

Honored Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

There is a lip balm trio bounty box edition that has Pure, Fig Leaf and Arcadia, which I think is going to be the new scent. It’s described as bright autumn clematis, jasmine and a hint of patchouli. I love Sweet Autumn Clematis soap, so I’m in if my theory is correct. 

@tucsongal - good scoop/find! Current price = $22, free shipping. Pricing might be reduce for the TS event.

Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Lip Balm Trio Bounty Box Edition
635-927
Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Lip Balm Trio Bounty Box Edition

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl I seem to remember that with one holiday bounty box, they offered a rebate (or something similar) if you spent a certain amount. Basically it ended up that you got a lip balm trio for free. I’m thinking that for their first year with HSN, we will see some pretty good deals.

Honored Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

@Chi-town girl I seem to remember that with one holiday bounty box, they offered a rebate (or something similar) if you spent a certain amount. Basically it ended up that you got a lip balm trio for free. I’m thinking that for their first year with HSN, we will see some pretty good deals.

@tucsongal - yes!!!!

Respected Contributor

I too am anxious to see the Holiday Kit.  Whatever it is?  My MIL will be getting one.  At 86, and taking care of her oldest Son...

She says that she looks forward to that bit of time to herself, and just LOVES the stuff.  Soaps, Lotions & Creams, even the face wipes.  She still gardens, so this summer I told her to put them in the frig.  Score!

I need absolutely "nothing!"  Yeah right Mistic!  We shall see how well that works out.  Smiley Wink

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

4 pack of full sized soaps is available at HSN, looks like all fragrance options. $40, free shipping

Is Arcadia new???

• Fragrance notes of bright autumn clematis, jasmine and a hint of patchouli
643-085

@Chi-town girl

Yes that's new. Wonder if it's a hint to what might be in the new bounty box? Guess we will see.

I have not seen anything about it online yet.

Respected Contributor

This was the Winter BB 2016.  I paid $61.77.  It shipped 12/17.

311-475- Beekman 1802 7-Piece Seasonal Limited Edition Goat Milk Bounty Box Collection