Valued Contributor

There's a nice floral set on sale at HSN for $35, regular $85. I thought it was a great deal and just ordered four sets for upcoming birthdays and one for me to try.

Screenshot_20230104-081146_Chrome.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@SnowOwl79, Good for you!  You scored a great deal on a gift that is popular with everyone.  Most people are now aware of Beekman and love to get it.  It is a big treat.

Along with the many women I gift, I also purchase unscented creams to give to older men dealing with health issues, Including very dry skin.  They so appreciate it, as well.

I buy on sales and store it all in a large plastic bin!

Valued Contributor

I have not tried this brand yet but made spa baskets for Christmas whicn were a huge hit with everybody. I got a sample of the Beekman body cream which I gave to someone with skin issues. He loved it. 

My daughters have dry skin, they inherited it from their father. I want them to try Beekman. We all love Korres but do like trying new things. 

Respected Contributor

@SnowOwl79 Thanks for the heads up!  I had a $15 off $30 coupon, so I got the set for $20.  I use Beekman shampoo, soap, body cream and eau de toilette products every day and love them!

Valued Contributor

@Linmo you're welcome. There was a set on QVC I wanted but I put it off and it sold out. This is a nice set for the price and an excellent way to try them without spending a lot. I thought someone here may be interested in it.

I've not smelled their ylang ylang and tuberose so I'm looking forward to it. I'm not a huge fan of floral, but if they're not too strong I can wear them. I tried on Flowerbomb just to see what it was like. I didn't hate it but it's not what I wanted.

Respected Contributor

@SnowOwl79 Ylang Ylang is one of my favorite Beekman scents.  It is not floral smelling at all, IMO.