Trusted Contributor

Beekman 1802 holiday items launch on HSN

[ Edited ]

Is anyone else buying some Beekman 1802 holiday items this weekend? They have several shows on HSN with many gift ideas. Some are very cute and lots of sale prices. I did notice that online there are some that come up as advanced order. The items I ordered are a combo of some with later dates and some in near future which is fine with me that I don't need them asap so I'm ok waiting. Plus all Beekman is free shipping so can't beat that shipping price!

I did see that Beekman has a TSV here on QVC later this month. I wonder what they will bring for QVC. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beekman 1802 holiday items launch on HSN

I have been stocking up on my Beekman products all summer.  I wasn't going to purchase anymore as I am making up my own gift sets this year and I have enough.  I did end up purchasing the pretty gift box though with 6 packs of the facial wipes.  The price was very good and the wipes are fabulous.  I also appreciate that almost always Beekman ships for free.

Respected Contributor

Got the holiday bell with the vanilla, my favorte and the pail with the snow forest.  My husband likes the snow forest scent and so do I .

Deb

Respected Contributor

The soap. I'm running low. Only soap I use