Visitor

I used to purchase Crabtree and Evelyn Goats Milk soap for my sister-in-law.  She loved it, but unfortunately they no longer make it.

i am willing to try Beekman soaps.

is there any soap that is similar to Crabtree in scent?  I believe Crabtree Evelyn had lavendar.

Respected Contributor

@Pno  I don't know if any of Beekmans will be lavendar scented, but I use only their soaps in the shower and love them.  Even got one of the palm sized bars for when I'm traveling.

Check HSN for some great deals on their soaps.  I also use their cuticle cream, face wipes, and lotion.  All of the products that I've tried are great!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

I love all things Beekman. The soap is wonderful. I pretty much like all scents. I gave away 6 bars this Christmas. 

Super Contributor

@Pno wrote:

I used to purchase Crabtree and Evelyn Goats Milk soap for my sister-in-law.  She loved it, but unfortunately they no longer make it.

i am willing to try Beekman soaps.

is there any soap that is similar to Crabtree in scent?  I believe Crabtree Evelyn had lavendar.

The after the Sun Beekman soap is lavendar scented.

Respected Contributor

You might also want to check out Goat Milk Stuff. I checked and they do have a lavendar soap, a lavendar peppermint and about 15 other scents. They also have lip balms, lotions, laundry soap, deodorant, etc. It's a family run business located in IN.

Frequent Contributor

On HSN's site while I was looking at the Beekman products there was a notice they would be on air January 5, 12am.  Hoping tehis means special value.

Esteemed Contributor

Amazon sells Beekman too

Respected Contributor

I would also recommend Goat Milk Stuff for bars of soap.  Goat's milk is the #1 ingredient and they use the best essential oils to scent their products. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman 1802 goats milk

[ Edited ]

I like both Beekman & Goat Milk Stuff.

Amazon also carries some Goat Milk Stuff products. They have a set of 4 -- 5 oz bars in lavender for $30 free shipping.

Contributor

I like Goat Milk Stuff, especially their cranberry scent for the body and the lemongrass for the face.  In fact, that's the only soap that comes in contact with my body right now.  The lavendar, however, smells like a wet dog to me.  I relegated it to the sink for handwashing until I realized that I couldn't even stand the smell for that.