Trusted Contributor

Beekman 1802 Wonderland Winter Box

[ Edited ]

I just received it. I'm thrilled with the scent {Sandalwood, Cedar, Cardimom, Tea Tree Oil.} It's lovey. Funny, I can't remember seeing this at the store? There was so much going on I must have missed it. LOL! Smiley Happy  Of course the packaging is fab!

beekwonder.jpg

Valued Contributor

Re: Beekman 1802 Wonderland Winter Box

I never saw Falling Levaes on their website, althogh QVC or HSN had it. I wonder if they will have this new scents oon.

Trusted Contributor

@LisaMofSLC wrote:

I never saw Falling Levaes on their website, althogh QVC or HSN had it. I wonder if they will have this new scents oon.

Good question. I never saw it but I'm on auto ship so I don't always look for it. 

I did receive the "Falling Leaves" Bounty box. But, I did not use it and returned it because it was too masculine a scent for me. However, I love the past BEEKMAN Bounty Boxes! 

Trusted Contributor

@JBUR wrote:

I did receive the "Falling Leaves" Bounty box. But, I did not use it and returned it because it was too masculine a scent for me. However, I love the past BEEKMAN Bounty Boxes! 

I agree. I gave the FL box yo my brother for xmas. He also loves Beekman. 

Esteemed Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

I just received it. I'm thrilled with the scent {Sandalwood, Cedar, Cardimom, Tea Tree Oil.} It's lovey. Funny, I can't remember seeing this at the store? There was so much going on I must have missed it. LOL! Smiley Happy  Of course the packaging is fab!

beekwonder.jpg

I wish I would have seen this! I would have ordered.

Where did you get it?

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I'm on the HSN auto ship. I received the 12/12? I think? 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BdBettyB 

Oh wow!  I'm on autoship for seasonal bounty boxes. I just tucked it in my "stash" because we have so much Beekman.  I need to go look! I hope I do.

did it have a "sound box" with someone singing? 

the other 3 were sounds of nature.

Trusted Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

@BdBettyB 

Oh wow!  I'm on autoship for seasonal bounty boxes. I just tucked it in my "stash" because we have so much Beekman.  I need to go look! I hope I do.

did it have a "sound box" with someone singing? 

the other 3 were sounds of nature.

It did but I can't remember what it was. I'll get back to you with the info. 

Valued Contributor

I never got the Falling Leaves box. Unfortunately they couldn't send it to everyone so, as a consolation, they sent the 8-piece snow forest set with no charge. I love it but would have loved to have tried the Falling Leaves. I really love the winter box. It's a nice change from floral scents. The sound box is a bit weird - repetitive singing rather than nature sounds - but the box itself is lovely.