Valued Contributor

Beekman 1802 TTV price is up

[ Edited ]

The TTV price is up now, only for a short time this evening.

Valued Contributor

Re: Beekman 1802 TTV price is up

SunnyRose~have you ever tried their website. Things are a bit different there. Also, I use a goats milk soap available widely that is only about 1.20/bar. Just thought the info might help.  

Honored Contributor

From another post looks like it was available at that price yesterday. I received mine yesterday. It's a nice set. You can make 3 nice gifts with it if you want. I'm making one gift with it & keeping the rest.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gemspirit wrote:

SunnyRose~have you ever tried their website. Things are a bit different there. Also, I use a goats milk soap available widely that is only about 1.20/bar. Just thought the info might help.  

I've seen less expensive goats milk soap, but never for $1.20/bar.  Where do you find it for that price?  The Beekman bars are much larger than a typical bar (probably double the weight) and have better ingredients, IMO.  Plus the scents are fantastic.  The prices on Evine are generally better than those on the Beekman site unless there's a special sale, but then the shipping can get ya.  

Honored Contributor

@SunnyRose wrote:

@SunnyRose-hope you bought it earlier at the TTV price plus 15% off coupon. I think this kit helped me to finish shopping for gifts, yay!

Now wondering about the next visit from D in a couple of weeks with the new booster vials. Hoping for a killer DWP kit that includes the boosters and special pricing like they did last Dec to introduce the Age Reset serum. I believe they initially sold that serum in a DWP kit for $10ea item. Cheers Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Gemspirit wrote:

@Gemspirit I had not tried a bar soap in a very long time but I am really happy with the Beekman soaps. The Honey/Oats works like an exfoliator when I am in the shower and don't have time to use a scrub. I have looked at their website but have yet to purchase anything. I have looked around at some other goats milk soaps since using these and have found some that cost much less than Beekman. I have a good deal of them to use up first though. Thanks for the info.

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SunnyRose wrote:

@SunnyRose-hope you bought it earlier at the TTV price plus 15% off coupon. I think this kit helped me to finish shopping for gifts, yay!

Now wondering about the next visit from D in a couple of weeks with the new booster vials. Hoping for a killer DWP kit that includes the boosters and special pricing like they did last Dec to introduce the Age Reset serum. I believe they initially sold that serum in a DWP kit for $10ea item. Cheers Heart

@Chi-town girl I am going to pass on  this set since I have some of the Honey/Oat, and Honey Orange Blossom. The packaging is very nice in the TTV though and will make a very nice gift.

Nice you are through shopping!! I have mostly my grandkids to shop for now and I am having so much fun with that. Have a good rest of the week!

Contributor

Which one is going to be the TTV - and is that for Friday? or Saturday?

TIA

Honored Contributor

@Gemmy wrote:

Which one is going to be the TTV - and is that for Friday? or Saturday?

TIA

@Gemmy  It's going to be 310-832 - the Bounty Box Holiday Collection.  There have been a couple of sneak peak special pricing windows already, but it's currently back to the regular Evine price.  The Beekman Boys will be on a few times this evening and several times tomorrow.  Watch for the TTV price to go into effect tonight and then remain throughout the day tomrrow.  

Valued Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Gemspirit wrote:

I've seen less expensive goats milk soap, but never for $1.20/bar.  Where do you find it for that price?  The Beekman bars are much larger than a typical bar (probably double the weight) and have better ingredients, IMO.  Plus the scents are fantastic.  The prices on Evine are generally better than those on the Beekman site unless there's a special sale, but then the shipping can get ya.  

I owe you a correction...its $1.20/oz.  So, that's about 5.00 per bar. But we do get it for about 4.35 bar,  as we buy it in bulk & on subscription from Amazon. The soap is called "Canus Goats Milk Soap". I buy the unscented version. It's not designer soap by any means but, is gentle and very soothing. It's made in Canada. 

Live never bought from Beekman. All I knew about them was from the credit card commercial they did!