Contributor

Beekman 1802 - Schitt's Creek Rose Apothecary Valentine edition 2021

if anyone is interested, the new collection just debuted today @ 10:00 AM at their own website. I just got me the "Simply The Best" tote bundle...

Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman 1802 - Schitt's Creek Rose Apothecary Valentine edition 2021

Slightly off topic, but not really. 

What IS the connection between Beekman and Schitt's Creek Apothecary?  I get that David and Patrick have a store in Schitt's Creek that sells skin care, etc., but what does that have to do with Beekman's brand?  The store set used in Schitt's Creek is in Canada, and Beekman's store is in New York.

????

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

They’ve had a collaboration with Schitt’s Creek for awhile, I think partly due to the similarities in the fictional and real stories. The products are their retired Heirloom Rose fragrance and at one point they did a makeover of their whole store to look like Rose Apothecary. I’d order the set if I didn’t already have soap and body cream, I’d love that lip balm.

Respected Contributor

I love Beekman and alternate between Vanilla Absolute and Ylang Ylang every day.  But they are really "milking it" with this Schitt's Creek Rose Apothecary, pun intended.

Valued Contributor

I put it in my cart. Then I decided I didn't want to spend $ 75.00. I wanted to try it though.