Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman 1802 Holiday Bounty Box Question

@Linmo wrote:

One of the very first bounty boxes included 3 different scents and 2 additional gift boxes:

Screen Shot 2018-10-25 at 10.52.50 AM.png

I did not realize there were other Bounty Boxes.  The only ones I've received were the seasonal boxes on auto-delivery.  They featured a seasonal scent.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

One of the very first bounty boxes included 3 different scents and 2 additional gift boxes:

@Linmo - this was the 1st Bounty Box and my 1st Beekman order. It was released at Christmas time - I kept some and gifted the rest. IMO the BEST Bounty Box so far but I also love love the Flower Market BB.

Has anyone heard any more hints about this 1st HSN BB? Josh said the key on the recent TS beauty kit was a hint.

I bought the new 3p hand kit with the new cuticle product this week. It has shipped and I expect delivery before the weekend. Will post reviews

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@Linmo - this was the 1st Bounty Box and my 1st Beekman order. It was released at Christmas time - I kept some and gifted the rest. IMO the BEST Bounty Box so far but I also love love the Flower Market BB.

Has anyone heard any more hints about this 1st HSN BB? Josh said the key on the recent TS beauty kit was a hint.

I bought the new 3p hand kit with the new cuticle product this week. It has shipped and I expect delivery before the weekend. Will post reviews

The key on the recent TS beauty kit (4 body creams) is a goat, so maybe they will have a pure goat milk Holiday Bounty Box everyone seems to want. 

Honored Contributor

@grammarqueen wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

The key on the recent TS beauty kit (4 body creams) is a goat, so maybe they will have a pure goat milk Holiday Bounty Box everyone seems to want. 

@grammarqueen @Chi-town girl

I really, really want a bounty box but I definitely hope they don’t make it a pure goat milk one. My bath products are the only place I get to indulge in smelly stuff! I scented is a big dealbreaker for me.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 - I have a strong belief the 1st HSN Bounty Box will be something special. Especially since it's the Holiday edition and it will be the TS item. Maybe a new scent? Will we get free shipping??? I wish they would drop more hints and/or give us a sneak peek Woman Wink

I think it will be scented. It would be great if there are a couple of different scent mini kits like the one @Linmo posted that was the 1st Evine BB. I'm planning to break it up -  keep some of it and gift some of it. I might buy a couple BBoxes and gift a complete one but it depends on the contents and pricing. They hooked me on that 1st  Evine BB kit. The products were awesome and the packaging was very impressive.  The bar is set high! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 - I have a strong belief the 1st HSN Bounty Box will be something special. Especially since it's the Holiday edition and it will be the TS item. Maybe a new scent? Will we get free shipping??? I wish they would drop more hints and/or give us a sneak peek Woman Wink

I think it will be scented. It would be great if there are a couple of different scent mini kits like the one @Linmo posted that was the 1st Evine BB. I'm planning to break it up -  keep some of it and gift some of it. I might buy a couple BBoxes and gift a complete one but it depends on the contents and pricing. They hooked me on that 1st  Evine BB kit. The products were awesome and the packaging was very impressive.  The bar is set high! 

@Chi-town girl

I think it will be scented, too. I do think it would be nice if they also offered a pure goat milk bounty box because some people can’t use anything scented.

I am a hard sell on scents so I have my fingers crossed! I also in no way need any additional products at this time! A good bounty box would be a complete indulgence.

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I think it will be scented, too. I do think it would be nice if they also offered a pure goat milk bounty box because some people can’t use anything scented.

I am a hard sell on scents so I have my fingers crossed! I also in no way need any additional products at this time! A good bounty box would be a complete indulgence.

@willdob3@Chi-town girl The vanilla absolute wrapper also has goats on it, so I'm hoping that the BB will contain some VA products.  I purchased a couple of the original bounty boxes, but my favorite boxes were the VA and Ylang Ylang boxes.  I don't think they were called Bounty Boxes, but it was a similar offering at a great price. 

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl     I got a nail kit for my GD last Christmas. Her nails were sad looking. She has used it religously and her nails are now beautiful.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fluffysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl     I got a nail kit for my GD last Christmas. Her nails were sad looking. She has used it religously and her nails are now beautiful.

@fluffysmom- good to know, thank you! I almost bought the cuticle cream duo but then I saw the presentation of this new trio that includes 2 cuticle products. The cuticle serum is new.

Cuticle Serum

• Goat milk is rich in vitamins; product has the consistency of a lip balm instead of a traditional cream
  • Free of sulfate, paraben, petroleum and phosphate
  • Made with squalene aloe and botanical oils
  • Easy applicator with soft pad to rub in without having to get finger tips involved
  • Fragrance-free formulation; no artificial fragrances, chemicals or dyes
BEEKMAN PURE GOAT MILK CUTICLE SERUM .5 FL. OZ.
Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Squalane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprae Lac (Goat Milk), Colostrum, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.

The box in this photo is not the collectors limited edition box they showed on air - I hope in getting the box that was designed for the recent beauty TS . You can see the video from the show that I watched and this kit is still available at the same price of $30, free shipping 

Beekman 1802 Pure Goat Milk 3-piece Hand Care Set
634-160
Beekman 1802 Pure Goat Milk 3-piece Hand Care Set

Valued Contributor

I ordered this lip balm trio from HSN, and I wonder if these are the ones that will be included in the holiday bounty box:

Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Lip Balm Trio Bounty Box Edition

What It Is
With goat milk in all of our formulas, these balms are perfect for those who want to moisturize and soothe even the driest of lips with natural botanicals and other key ingredients.

What You Get

.15 oz. Arcadia Goat Milk Lip Balm
.15 oz. Fig Leaf Goat Milk Tinted Lip Balm
.15 oz. Pure Goat Milk Lip Balm

So, possibly I was right that the unscented would be included. Disappointed with fig leaf because I just got a kit of it. Will probably gift most of this scent. The Arcadia looks new and has “Notes of bright autumn clematis, jasmine and a hint of patchouli”.