Valued Contributor

Beekman 1802 Holiday Bounty Box Question

I keep hearing the Boys alluding to their Holiday Bounty Box, but I can’t find any information about it. Has anyone bought one of these boxes when they were over on Evine or on their website store, and what was in it? Thanks
Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman 1802 Holiday Bounty Box Question

I did the Bounty Boxes for 2 years.  There were always 2 or 3 bars of soap, a lippie, usually a liquid soap/cleanser and hand/body lotion, and a hand cream.  Everything was the same, usually new scent.  The presentation was very nice. 

Evine had trouble with delivery and there were a few times the boxes were (very) late and the last one or two were cancelled.  Supposedly the problem was not with Evine rather with Beekman.

Last year's holiday box was a balsam sort of scent.  I didn't want to smell like a forest.  My husband liked the soap and used one bar.

Super Contributor

The bounty box will be on HSN 11/20

Honored Contributor

I think it would be best if they let people choose from a couple of scents.I wouldn’t want a Christmas scent with that many products to use up.

Honored Contributor

Is the Bounty Box typically a good price?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have purchased all three holiday bounty boxes that were sold on Evine. The packaging is really nice and there are usually smaller boxes inside to create gifts. I have liked and used every product with the exception of one body butter scent. I liked last year’s Snow Forest. They have always included an unscented soap. 

Edited to add: Oops, I see below that the first holiday bounty box did not have an unscented soap. I think the last two did. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Krimpette wrote:

Is the Bounty Box typically a good price?

It has always been an excellent value. It’s a good way to try their products for the first time also. I’ve never used anything else in the shower since I started using their soaps. That’s the one product I find to be superior. I enjoy the other products from the bounty boxes but they are not my “must haves” like the soaps.

Respected Contributor

In all the seasonal Bounty Boxes I've received, all the products were the (same) seasonal scent.  I've never received any unscented products.

Respected Contributor

One of the very first bounty boxes included 3 different scents and 2 additional gift boxes:

Screen Shot 2018-10-25 at 10.52.50 AM.png

Valued Contributor

I think they just sold last year’s bounty box of Snow Forest on HSN, and I snagged one. Sure sounds like what you guys are describing: 3 soap bars, a body cream, a hand cream and 2 pump bottles of a hand wash and a hand lotion. No lippie, but I got the Snow Forest trio balms they had on sale.