Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman 1802 Bounty Box autoship- no free shipping?

@homedecor1 - Each shipment of this A/D comes in the artwork box that the first one came in.  It should not arrive in a plain, cardboard box.

With other A/Ds they changed the box for each shipment, but that's the only difference.

I haven't seen the springtime items cheaper on HSN or the Beekman website.  They did a less expensive set on HSN, but it contained fewer items than this A/D.

Honored Contributor

@CorrTor - Just wanted to confirm with you, my "Summer Glow" box has just shipped and the S&H was FREE.  Definitely get a refund issued to you (including tax, if your state like mine, charges tax on that).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CorrTor 

and 

@Venezia 

Then I stand corrected as I was under the impression only the first box came with the box.  Thank you.

Duh, I "skipped" shipment because I have so much Beekman stuff I haven't even used anything in the Bounty Box.  Maybe this is why I didn't remember -- glad this topic came up or I wouldn't have checked🙂

Trusted Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@CorrTor - Just wanted to confirm with you, my "Summer Glow" box has just shipped and the S&H was FREE.  Definitely get a refund issued to you (including tax, if your state like mine, charges tax on that).

Same here. No charge for S/H.

Valued Contributor

Thanks to all who responded. I will contact customer service. 

I remember them saying we would get a box each time. It's a nice box but I don't need this if it adds to the price. I have enough Beekman stocked up to last me years without buying anything else, so I might skip or cancel the next ones. I'm also getting into Korres and have a lot of Perlier stocked up!

As for free shipping, HSN usually has free shipping on Beekman when they have a visit. They also regularly send coupons, so you just have to wait for an offer. 

Honored Contributor

@arrabella wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

Same here. No charge for S/H.

Good to know about the free shipping for the A/D shipments!

See this thread link for more details about the Seasonal Boxes. Next time, I need to remember to copy the 'Offer Details' info that I believe includes shipping fee info. Never know when a complete product page will disappear:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/Beekman-New-Lilac-Dream-scent-Seasonal-Bounty-Box-Subscription/m...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

A reminder of the future boxes -

For the seasonal A/D:

Summer kit ships In July

Fall kit ships in October

Winter kit ships in January

Screenshot_2020-04-03-21-35-48.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

For the seasonal A/D:

Summer kit ships In July

@Chi-town girl thank you for this. I was curious about the scents and they get you by saying it will only be available in the set. I have to admit I really did like the spring blossom scent. Let's hope the summer one is just as pleasant!

Honored Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

For the seasonal A/D:

Summer kit ships In July

@Chi-town girl thank you for this. I was curious about the scents and they get you by saying it will only be available in the set. I have to admit I really did like the spring blossom scent. Let's hope the summer one is just as pleasant!

@CorrTor  - hope you love the summer box!

I will be buying some extra items from the spring box collection- I LOVE the scent - it's the previous Flower Market scent they sold at Evine from a collaboration with MacKenzie-Childs. I need to keep an eye on special offers of it. Wish they would keep it as a regular scent.

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Yes it is a great scent. One that I would use all year round, not just in spring! Let's see how long it takes to get the summer box and how nice that scent is.