Trusted Contributor

Is it ok to  use the Beekman 1802 Body Cream on your face?

Spring Blossom Whipped Body Cream

Respected Contributor

I’ve heard some people say that they’ve use the unscented on their face. However, there are so many reasonably priced moisturizers that have specific benefits for the face, personally I wouldn’t do this.

Esteemed Contributor

@MrsCat21 Yes you can.  I saw a presentation and they stated it is safe for your entire body including your face due to the fact that it is pure.  I use this all the time and love it along with the soaps, eye cream and neck cream.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Ladies!  @tucsongal My husband wanted to know.  I have another auto delivery w/3 tubs of body cream included in it.  I really don't need this shipment but he wanted to know if you could use it on your face...

Valued Contributor

Yes, I think you can. I'd say yes, especially if you have very dry skin.  It's very thick though so I'd only use a drop. 

Respected Contributor

Last year, I developed Shingles on my face and I used the Beekman Body Cream on my face. My face was so dry and itchy. I also covered the body cream with Dr. Nassif's HydroScreen. The doctor is amazed that I don't have scars from the Shingles but I don't. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman 1802 Body Cream

[ Edited ]

@MrsCat21  I thought Beekman offered products especially for the face.  Sometimes the body cremes can be too rich for the face. Below is the moisturizer for the face on Beekman's website.  $38

Light As Air Day Cream

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@conlt - That's so great that Beekman worked for you! I got my first set when it was the TSV this past spring, and I really am impressed with the products.

My mom had shingles on her face. She had a jagged line in the middle of her forehead. She used Oil of Olay for everything. She says that made her scar fade more. It never went away completely, but it did look better!  Smiley Happy