Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman 1802 Beauty - January HSN TS

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

They keep saying the lemon has an effervescent smell- does Anyone have their lemon cream? Does it smell like real lemon or like 7up, lemon soda?  Thx! 

I love the lemon. I got all the products they offered this visit. The lemon is light, not a pledge dusting spray lemon LOL.  It has lemon but other notes also.  I have been using the one that came in the set with the whistle key chain and it really is a nice scent.

Deb 

Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

They keep saying the lemon has an effervescent smell- does Anyone have their lemon cream? Does it smell like real lemon or like 7up, lemon soda?  Thx! 

I love the lemon. I got all the products they offered this visit. The lemon is light, not a pledge dusting spray lemon LOL.  It has lemon but other notes also.  I have been using the one that came in the set with the whistle key chain and it really is a nice scent.

Deb 

@SFGIANTSGIRL - good to see you - I was hoping you would not miss this event! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Thanks to @SFGIANTSGIRL !

I generally like a true lemon scent but often it smells muted like Pledge or Sprite- 

I looked today and the price from yesterday jumped back up. 🙄 But I will put it on my list!  😎❤️! 

Valued Contributor

Love Beekman but will wait for reviews to try new scents. I hope those who bought the lemon will write reviews. 

BTW @Chi-town girl  not sure if you saw the hand cream duos are $16.00. Great price for the Beekman hand creams.  of course with free shipping at HSN!