Valued Contributor

Re: Beekman 1802 Bath & Body TS - Sat March 16th

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Lally  - yes, I'm excited about the seasonal boxes! I really wish somehow they could offer Flower Market again.

I never got to try that fragrance. The notes sounded lovely. Your fall box has amazing art work to compliment the great products. Enjoy that first bounty. 

Super Contributor

Very interested in the bounty boxes.  Not sure if i should wait and see what qvc will be offering in April.  Since the boys now will be on both.  Have purchased so much since the boys came to hsn cause of the free shipping or it has been added already to the price.  Thinking back the b boxes were about 59.00  Now 65.00  maybe not so free.  Either way i like their products and use many as gifts.

have a wonderful day.

Respected Contributor

I received an email from Beekman this morning about the TS.  I wasn't planning to order, but it sounds like the box is a music box, so I'm reconsidering.   

Screen Shot 2019-03-15 at 8.27.42 AM.png

Respected Contributor

I can never resist these Bounty Boxes!  They are a great place to store all the overstock of bars of soap for me.  

Honored Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

I can never resist these Bounty Boxes!  They are a great place to store all the overstock of bars of soap for me.  

I also use them to store a variety of beauty stash. And they are very impressive to use as a gift box for bdays 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

I received an email from Beekman this morning about the TS.  I wasn't planning to order, but it sounds like the box is a music box, so I'm reconsidering.   

Screen Shot 2019-03-15 at 8.27.42 AM.png

Oh, wow a music box! @Linmo  I saw a portion of the early morning show and they now have Flower Market body creams offered as a duo!!! I hope they bring back the FM caddy wash and lotion and the fragrance spray

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Lally wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Lally  -  this duo is $50. Eye cream standalone is $35. I have not tried the skincare products yet, only bath & body. 

Beekman 1802 Light As Air Day and Eye Cream Duo

Beekman 1802 Light As Air Day and Eye Cream Duo

That is a sweet deal. I read reviews and some said the eye cream felt tacky or sticky. I hope someone on our board will post their experience. 

Bet you are excited about the bounty boxes you have coming each season. 

@Lally ...I've tried this set...the eye cream is a very thin consistency...more like a lotion in a jar.  It was just ok, but nothing I would re-order.   The face cream is also a thin consistency  and light.  I'm not too fond of Beekmans face care products.   I ordered these when they were on Evine  and also straight from Beekmans site, and haven't ordered anything else since.  I also tried the Blaak night line...nothing special.   So, I'm not sure if they changed anything. 

Valued Contributor

Thanks Dazlin. That input is exactly what I needed to make a decision.  Will let the duo pass me by. 

Valued Contributor

They didn't mention it plays bird calls.@

Valued Contributor

@Lally They did have it on the Beekman website.