Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman 1802 Bath & Body TS - Sat March 16th

Note - if you order Auto Ship there will be a new seasonal box for Summer,  Fall and Winter.

Look at this video for more info - it's posted on the product page

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-ReeQ-eeDsU#

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@LIG1  - thank you for the review of the baby goat soaps Heart glad you are happy! It will probably sellout in the 1st airing. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

New 5p pure (unscented) kit is posted. $44, free ship

Beekman 1802 Pure Goat Milk 5-piece Set
658-042
Beekman 1802 Pure Goat Milk 5-piece Set

What It Is

Set of fragrance-free bath and body products made with goat milk.

What You Get

• 9 oz. Pure Goat Milk Bar Soap 
  • 3.4 oz. Pure Goat Milk Hand Cream 
  • .15 oz. Pure Goat Milk Lip Balm 
  • 30-count of Pure Goat Milk Face Wipes 
  • 8 fl. oz. Pure Goat Milk Whipped Body Cream

Honored Contributor

This is in stock - a great gift set or if you are new to the line, nice mix of products to try and a beautiful fragrance. $30, free shipping. 

Beekman 1802 Apricot and Honey Tea 4-piece Set
617-117
Beekman 1802 Apricot and Honey Tea 4-piece Set

Honored Contributor

What are you buying this visit? 

I going to get the TS Bounty Box on subscription.  Also have this spf primer in my cart $28, free ship. I've been interested to try it esp to have a nice spf to use under makeup.  Anyone try it or using it? 

Beekman 1802 Triple Milk Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 35
633-015
Beekman 1802 Triple Milk Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 35

What It Is

Oil-free, weightless, pore-appearance perfecting primer with Broad Spectrum SPF protection and formulated with hydrating Triple Milk Complex

What You Get

• 2.7 fl. oz. Triple Milk Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 35
What It Does
  • Broad Spectrum SPF protects against both UVA and UVB light 
  • Hydration and sun protection in just one step; suitable for all ages and skin types 
  • The active ingredient is a mineral: Zinc Oxide, when used as directed, protects skin against damage from both UVA and UVB rays
  • Free of sulfates, parabens, petroleum, phosphates, oil and fragrance 
  • Goat milk is rich in vitamins

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

So far I have ordered the body butter duos in Morning Glory. This is my 4th reorder so I must like the butters a lot. I ordered the lotion duo in Covent Garden because this particular fragrance doesn't have  Diazolidinyl Urea in the formulation. 

The day eye cream caught my attention. Has anyone used it?

Honored Contributor

@Lally  -  this duo is $50. Eye cream standalone is $35. I have not tried the skincare products yet, only bath & body. 

Beekman 1802 Light As Air Day and Eye Cream Duo

Honored Contributor

A closer look of the Fall Bounty Box to be shipped in September. Sneak peek photo posted on Facebook.  The artwork is beautiful Heart I will keep at least 1 of the 2019 boxes and gift the others packed with a mix of goodies from Beekman and other things

54516448_10157250078679283_573754536359886848_o.jpg

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Lally  -  this duo is $50. Eye cream standalone is $35. I have not tried the skincare products yet, only bath & body. 

That is a sweet deal. I read reviews and some said the eye cream felt tacky or sticky. I hope someone on our board will post their experience. 

Bet you are excited about the bounty boxes you have coming each season. 

Honored Contributor

@Lally  - yes, I'm excited about the seasonal boxes! I really wish somehow they could offer Flower Market again.