Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beekman 1802 Bath & Body TS - Sat Jan 19

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Mary Bailey wrote:

I ordered the TS on auto delivery and the Stardust/Moonshine combo. 

@hyacinth003  I'm tired of the "neighbors" thing too!  Good thing it's not a drinking game.

@Mary Bailey please post a review of the stardust & moonshine. I watched the video and they are supposed to have gentle exfoliation, no shimmer

@Chi-town girl  There is no shimmer with the soap.  In fact I see no shimmer on the bar or in suds.  It is light exfoliation, maybe a bit dry feeling initially.  This morning my skin does not feel dry. I'm happy with the purchase. 

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Mary Bailey wrote:

I ordered the TS on auto delivery and the Stardust/Moonshine combo. 

@hyacinth003  I'm tired of the "neighbors" thing too!  Good thing it's not a drinking game.

@Mary Bailey please post a review of the stardust & moonshine. I watched the video and they are supposed to have gentle exfoliation, no shimmer

@Chi-town girl  There is no shimmer with the soap.  In fact I see no shimmer on the bar or in suds.  It is light exfoliation, maybe a bit dry feeling initially.  This morning my skin does not feel dry. I'm happy with the purchase. 

@Mary Bailey - thx for the review. Do you like the scent? Also check your acct/email for 20% coupon good for the weekend. I posted the code in fashion on the Marla and Giuliana threads

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl I do like the scent of both bars. I used Moonshine.