Valued Contributor

Re: Beekman 1802 Bath & Body TS - Sat Jan 19

Not sure I like how HSN does things. Some of the Beekman boys' products pricing has gone back up, yet they are still here for the weekend. I know when shows are over, and guests are gone, prices may go back to their originals, but come on, wait til they leave! 

Valued Contributor

Due to the bad weather I was stuck inside yesterday and was able to watch two of their shows yesterday.  Tempted by so many things.  Did anyone see Josh taking the bubble bath with the suds last night?  So funny! I've been wanting to try the whipped body cream and I ordered it in the grapefruit.  Love that scent from the facial wipes I purchased.  Can't wait to get it!  .  

Respected Contributor

I get tired of the "neighbor" thing, but I love seeing the goats.

Hyacinth

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Thanks for the recomendation.  I ordered the cuticle cream duo and then got an email that they don't have enough to ship.  I might try the serum instead if they have any left.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the TS on auto delivery and the Stardust/Moonshine combo. 

@hyacinth003  I'm tired of the "neighbors" thing too!  Good thing it's not a drinking game.

Respected Contributor

From the presentation I saw,  they said no shimmer remains on the skin.   The 'shimmer' refers to the quartz crystals that are finely ground into the soap and work as a mild exfoliant when you rub the bar on your skin.     For someone with skin sensitivities or issues,   I don't know if the shimmer soaps would be the right product.

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

I ordered the TS on auto delivery and the Stardust/Moonshine combo. 

@hyacinth003  I'm tired of the "neighbors" thing too!  Good thing it's not a drinking game.

@Mary Bailey please post a review of the stardust & moonshine. I watched the video and they are supposed to have gentle exfoliation, no shimmer

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

There will be a March Bounty Box . Hint is per the image on the mini soap metal box

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

thanks  Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Did anyone else find it odd that one of the Beekmans was in a tub covered with the TS soap bubbles while the host held a goat🤔