Trusted Contributor

Beekman 1802 Bar Soap

[ Edited ]

For those that like the Beekman Bar soap HSN has it on sale now 4 -9oz bars for $34. and you can choose auto delivery.  Lowest price I have ever seen.  I cancelled my auto delivery at $39 and ordered again last night.  Its on sale for another 2 days.

Respected Contributor

I ordered mine yesterday. And I used my $5 off coupon from HSN. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, they have some really good deals this weekend.

Honored Contributor

And 16% rebate back from HSN on Retail Me Not, offer expires today. 

Respected Contributor

I purchased mine on Auto Delivery too. 

Trusted Contributor

@deevaAwesome!  I didnt have a coupon...

Trusted Contributor

I like the soap, but it seems extra slippery. I usually just rub the bar on my skin, but it falls on the floor. Do you all use it on a washcloth or loofah?

Respected Contributor

Their soap seems to last me forever.  Based on that I have enough to last me years.  Although that's a great price for the 4 pack, I'll only get more if it's in a set with some other products I would like, like body and hand creams.  And I expect I'll gift some too.

@deeva What $5 coupon are you finding for HSN?  Probably not good on my acccount but worth trying.

Respected Contributor

@geegerbee wrote:

I like the soap, but it seems extra slippery. I usually just rub the bar on my skin, but it falls on the floor. Do you all use it on a washcloth or loofah?

@geegerbee I don't find it slippery.  I usually use a Pouf or sometimes will lather it some in my hands.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

Their soap seems to last me forever.  Based on that I have enough to last me years.  Although that's a great price for the 4 pack, I'll only get more if it's in a set with some other products I would like, like body and hand creams.  And I expect I'll gift some too.

@deeva What $5 coupon are you finding for HSN?  Probably not good on my acccount but worth trying.

Certain customers received a coupon code good for this month for $5 off on every purchase of $20 or more. I see it on the top of the Home Page, and I also received a post card in the mail with the code. it is non transferrable to those who for some reason didnt get it.