Trusted Contributor

Re: Bee enigma bee venom face cream presentation

I hesitate on any product with that many 5 star reviews and all the reviewers have only one product review.  I recall seeing an ad in the help wanted section of my paper taht was looking for reviewers.  "Get paid for reviewing products" was exactly how it read.  A suggestion to qvc would be only to allow qualified buyers to review any product.  It would lend far more credibility to their review process. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Bee enigma bee venom face cream presentation

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

@butterfly123 I do not know all of the benefits, but it is a powerful antibacterial "ointment" shown to cure MRSA (resistant staph infections). It can be dabbed on blemishes, put onto any cut or scrape as you would use any Neosporin or another ointment.  It can heal strep throat without taking antibiotics.  These aren't just claims, there are scientific studies with compelling.

I read on WebMd that the National Cancer Institute approved a proposal for the use of manuka honey for the reduction of inflammation of the esophagus associated with chemotherapy.  

I keep a jar in my bathroom cupboard next to the band aids.  I dab a little (using clean q-tip) anytime I need a bandaid or have a blemish.  I've even used as a face mask but it wasn't my favorite sensation so I don't do that regularly Smiley Happy

I think "cure" might be a bit strong. Studies do show promise, but I would definitely still see a physician. And a caveat, according to the National Geographic site:

Still, the researchers caution against treating wounds with commercially sold manuka honey.

Unlike medical-grade honey, store-bought honey is not sterilized and could contain microbes and spores that might make an infection worse

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland