Honored Contributor

Re: Beckham Beauty!!! My Review!

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN everything you ordered sounds very nice, I hope you enjoy them. I don't need anything put I'm off to browse the website! Oh, slightly off topic Lisa Rinna was on Live with Kelly and Ryan today and Kelly was raving about Lisa's lip product that plumps up your lips, wondering if anyone has ever tried any of Lisa's products?

Respected Contributor

Interesting...Where is this line available? Thx! 

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

Interesting...Where is this line available? Thx! 

@Skyegirl21 Victoria BeckhamBeauty.com

Trusted Contributor

LOVE her eye pencils, lipstick and glosses. Hydrating and creamy. Perfection!!

*Four Seasons once again*
Trusted Contributor

Does anyone who loves her eye pencils use them on the waterline?  I've been thinking about trying them, but they have to wear well on the waterline.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@lkat wrote:

Does anyone who loves her eye pencils use them on the waterline?  I've been thinking about trying them, but they have to wear well on the waterline.

Thanks!

@lkat  - The only eye pencil that worked for me on the waterline was discontinued.  What works well on the waterline for you?

Honored Contributor

@lkat wrote:

Thanks!

@lkat I haven't tried it yet on the waterline, but I will because I love that look, and will post back and let you know!

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal   My favorite one (Milk Makeup) was discontinued too which is why I was wondering about the Beckham one.  It says it works there, but so do a lot of other ones that don't last.

I have a few others that are ok but none I love.  The Haus Labs lasts for awhile, but it always transfers to the lower waterline.  The Marc Jacobs are ok, but those are all discontinued too.  I have one by Persona that's probably my favorite at the moment, but I still don't like it as much as I liked the Milk one.  I really hate when a product I love gets discontinued!