Honored Contributor

Becca x Smashbox Undereye Brightener

I have it on today without foundation and powder.  It's been on for  hours.  Nice formula and has not creased on me, but, it's still a little tacky and definitely needs powdered.  If I was putting on a full face of makeup and using this, I would have to powder immediately.  Also, it  has a little shine to it.  Not much but powder would take care of that if you didn't like it.  I'm happy with it so far.  Anyone have theirs yet?

Smashbox - Smashbox X Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector Fair/Light 0.15 oz/ 4.5 g

Respected Contributor

Re: Becca x Smashbox Undereye Brightener

[ Edited ]

I used it for the first time today. The jury is still out. I have really dark under eyes/eyes and a big vein so I definitely need a good concealer over it. Not sure if the Smashbox + Becca actually does anything for me 

I'll probably keep it but like my MAC paint pots, it isn't really noticeable on me.

Glad you like yours. Have a good weekend 

Regular Contributor

I have this and regret buying.....It does not work for me.  I tried to wear it under my concealer, it creases  and looks awful.....I'm sure dusting with a powder product can help but I don't use powders.... so it sits in the back of the drawer......is there any other way to use this?? not under eye?

Honored Contributor

I've had it for a long time. I don't use it but I remember a very little amount goes a long way. Apply too much and then it creases. I used to apply on top of my concealer and then set it with powder. 

Honored Contributor

I love this product.  I no longer wear concealer. Granted, I don't have dark undereye circles, only a bit of a hollow under my eyes which would be the bottom of bags which haven't fully formed yet.  I use the tiniest amount BEFORE my foundation.  Works great for me. Doesn't settle into the inner corner squint wrinkles the way concealer does. 

Respected Contributor

@monicakm , I have Becca.. I like it, and I think it definitely adds brightening.   I just posted in another thread,  I'm finishing Becca...and I'm looking at Pie beauty...very similar to Becca.    Becca was supposedly discontinued, but I just saw that it's back on the market.   The only thing I don't like, is I find it creases.   I do apply eye cream,  etc.   Pixi is another, but doesn't have the emollients as Pie or Becca. 

PS...my LG palette got lost in the post office, was sent out of state...now on the way back to Florida...so, I haven't been able to post back to you all about the colors 🙄.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - I tried the Smashbox/Becca corrector but ended up liking the Bobbi Brown one better.  Liked the consistency of the BB one better than the Becca.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

@monicakm , I have Becca.. I like it, and I think it definitely adds brightening.   I just posted in another thread,  I'm finishing Becca...and I'm looking at Pie beauty...very similar to Becca.    Becca was supposedly discontinued, but I just saw that it's back on the market.   The only thing I don't like, is I find it creases.   I do apply eye cream,  etc.   Pixi is another, but doesn't have the emollients as Pie or Becca. 

PS...my LG palette got lost in the post office, was sent out of state...now on the way back to Florida...so, I haven't been able to post back to you all about the colors 🙄.

@Dazlin 

I apply that Becca brightener on top of my regular concealer. For me that seems to keep it from creasing. That might not work with all concealers but it works with mine.

Respected Contributor

@kibbi , I find it to crease too.  My daughter uses it too, and said she doesn't like it, it cakes and creases on her.  I still use mine, I'll finish it, because it does brighten my under eye.  A rich eye cream helps some with the creasing.    You asked what else we can use it for...I like to dab a bit above my brows, and right beneath the arch of my brow...I also use it on the 11 lines, and a mark on my cheek from  skin biopsy the dermatologist did.  You can use it as a highlighter above the cheekbones too.  If you want a powder over...I like Loreal hydraPerfect, and I just bought, Revlon CANDID, anti-pollution setting powder, very nice.   I'm looking into Pie ,or Pixi for my next under eye brightener.   Hope this helps you.

Honored Contributor

I haven't been able to use it yet but I will be using it tomorrow. I haven't had anything I put under my eyes crease since I started brushing out the product excess that settles in the creases, and then powdering.  Another day at mom's packing for their move into assisted living but I'm going full glam tomorrow Smiley Wink