Honored Contributor

I just noticed in the program guide there is a Becca TSV on January 26. I like their products and will be interested in what will be offered.

Regular Contributor

Their illuminator is the best I have ever used!

Good to know there is a TSV coming up.

I sure miss the Insider magazine where we got to see the upcoming TSVs in advance!

Honored Contributor

I like their Under Eye Brightening Corrector.  I keep an extra one in my stash.Woman Happy Tried their Shimmering Skin Perfector powder in 'Opal' but it was a bit too much illumination no matter how I tried to apply it. I gave it away. 

Honored Contributor

I use their highlighter pressed powder in Opal shade. I got several months ago a mini from Sephora as one of their rewards at the register. I liked it so much I bought minis in Opal for my son’s GF & another son’s wife. It’s such a great shade for many skin tones. I bought a Prosecco Pop shade in full size and that is like (to me) a matte Opal.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

This really excites me. I love Becca and especially the HL. I have Opal, Champagne Pop, and an Amethyst one. I have a bronzer and a blush. 

I really want the HL in Vanilla Quartz and Rose Quartz!! 

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 Thanks for the heads up! I use the Backlight Priming Filter and like it very much. The Under Eye Brightening Corrector is also very nice. 

Super Contributor
Looking forward to it. Hoping it's not focused on foundation since Becca's foundations tend to look muddy on me.
Frequent Contributor

This was the Becca TSV for QVC UK - http://www.qvcuk.com/Becca-5-Piece-Complexion-%26-Radiance-Collection.product.230379.html

I wonder if this year's TSV will be similar? 

Honored Contributor

@BrookShop200 wrote:

This was the Becca TSV for QVC UK - http://www.qvcuk.com/Becca-5-Piece-Complexion-%26-Radiance-Collection.product.230379.html

I wonder if this year's TSV will be similar? 

@BrookShop200, if this is the TSV, I'm not so sure I'll buy it. I will have to see the presentation.