Honored Contributor

So in about a month Becca Cosmetics will cease to exist.  I have one of their Ignite body shimmers.  I think that's all.  Anything you love in the line that you'd like to share?  It's not like Fenty is going out of business but I hate that any company has to shut it's doors Smiley Sad  Maybe they'll regroup.  

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I never looked at anything they had it all looked the same as other brands to me, that said remnants all on 50% off at Bloomngdales 

Esteemed Contributor

I use, and really like, the Becca Anti-fatigue under eye primer.  

Honored Contributor

I loved their 24 Hour foundation, it was matte, not too matte, and the coverage was excellent without looking like makeup. It really was good. I also really like their lipsticks, very creamy and beautiful colors, and also their Anti Fatigue under eye corrector-it really works and is a must have for dark circles!!!!!!

I, too hate the fact that they are going out of business, I think they are really a good line of cosmetics with quality products! I am going to try to get a couple extra anti fatigue eye as well as foundation!  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Becca Suggestions

[ Edited ]

Try Amazon for the Anti-fatigue under eye primer.   

Honored Contributor

I have this foundation in my stash.  However, I never used it because it was a tad too light for me.  I never returned it.  I'm thinking maybe I could add bronzer to darken it up.

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@monicakm   I have almost used up my last Becca Hydra Mist Set and Refresh Powder. I purchased several for client use...It's a great setting powder w/ a slight glow. Sephora has it, I think and also a mini to try. 

Respected Contributor

I had one of their eye shadow palettes.  It was probably one of the best.....

Esteemed Contributor

I have used several Becca products, and many have been very nice, but the product I will miss the most is Soft Light Blurring Powder.  I use the Golden Hour.  On the hunt for a replacement product, or to find that color in stock somewhere so I can buy 2 or 3, but so far nothing.  

Honored Contributor

@Trix 

Do you have a problem with buying cosmetics from eBay?  I buy cosmetics from eBay often.  I'm very careful.  I only buy from sellers with a long history, HIGH ratings.  My personal goal is to only buy from sellers with a 99.5% rating or higher.  The more sales the better.  For instance if a seller only had 15 sales and 100% rating, I most likely would not purchase.  If a seller had 17,000 sales and a 99.4% rating, I would probably purchase cosmetics from this seller.  

There are a lot of your powder in the Golden Hour shade on eBay.  I'm afraid to post a link as it might get poofed.  But I found one for $23, free shipping.  Seller has a 100% positive feedback and 1011 sales.  Also if I feel it is warranted and there isn't a picture of it, I will ask the seller to take a picture of the expiration date.  Hope you can find it!