Respected Contributor

Re: Becca Lovers - Holiday palette is available!!

@HappyDaze I feel the same way about Nars O. I have had it before, and I never wear it!! I'm not crazy about sparkle in blush, though. It just doesn't usually look good on me. I prefer matte or satin, or a cream/liquid blush. 

Respected Contributor

Spoiler

@FUTURE I've purchased three Becca items and love them all.  The highlighter set @suzyQ3 posted about some time ago, a shadow palette, beach tint in the little tub, oh wait, four, also Undereye dealio.  Nice line, imo.

So, between you and @HappyDaze someone is trying to tempt me into something today.  

Respected Contributor

@Bella Carro wrote:
Spoiler

@FUTURE I've purchased three Becca items and love them all.  The highlighter set @suzyQ3 posted about some time ago, a shadow palette, beach tint in the little tub, oh wait, four, also Undereye dealio.  Nice line, imo.

So, between you and @HappyDaze someone is trying to tempt me into something today.  

@Bella Carro Lol!!! What do you think of the under eye corrector? Is it the corrector? I have a Pixi corrector I really like, but the Becca seemed creamier. If you use it, does it settle into fine lines or anything? Ulta has a kit right now with that in it, so of course I'm tempted....... Good "seeing" you!!!! Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@Bella Carro wrote:
Spoiler

Guess my other reply didn't post. It's Monday.....all day long Smiley Wink @Bella Carro, is it the under eye corrector in a pot? If so, do you like it? I have a Pixi one I like, but you know how it goes with us beauty girls...... Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

I've definately gone Becca crazy.  I just received the trio of highlighters and ordered all the liquid color highlighters in every color from ulta.  Went to my Ulta store to try to get the flower child blush but my store doesn't carry anything that Becca makes.  You have to order online.  When I got home I ordered that online too, lol.  I have to say I used the Opal color highlighter today and love it.  It lasted the entire day too.  Didn't look at all glittery.  It gave a nice look of light to the face.  I'm so glad I cancelled the ones from Edward Bess.  

Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Thanks, FUTURE. I notice that the shimmering skin perfectors in this kit are the pressed powder form. I tend to prefer the liquid form, but I'm sure these are nice also.

But I did want to mention that I have the Flowerchild blush, and it's very well-pigmented, so use a light hand. It is a peachy-pink with just a hint of gold shimmer -- no glitter. It's in the same vein, but not an exact dupe, as Nars Orgasm. I think it has less shimmer.

Flowerchild:

Flowerchild

Orgasm: Orgasm

suzyQ3, 

I LOVE THIS SHADE. I can always wear a `that hint of Peachy PINK` ,,,,,,,,,,,with ` ohhh , I really  like LIKE the gold shimmer~~~

I agree, the Nars' has more 'a' more _off to a glitterING than any soft shimmer....BIG DIFFERENCE!

Esteemed Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

@HappyDaze I feel the same way about Nars O. I have had it before, and I never wear it!! I'm not crazy about sparkle in blush, though. It just doesn't usually look good on me. I prefer matte or satin, or a cream/liquid blush. 

@FUTURE....@HappyDAZE:

**see mote to suzyQ's 

NAES

Super Contributor

Is this the Afterglow Palette?  If so, I think tha t I read that it is kinda small.  So, it may be tight to get a brush into each individual powder.  Hopefully some reviews/pic will show it used so one can see the size.  Just something to consider.  ~smiles, SnowKita

Honored Contributor

I hate the nars blush.  It's orangey 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SnowKita wrote:

Is this the Afterglow Palette?  If so, I think tha t I read that it is kinda small.  So, it may be tight to get a brush into each individual powder.  Hopefully some reviews/pic will show it used so one can see the size.  Just something to consider.  ~smiles, SnowKita

I thought the same thing. That's why I ordered all the Becca high lighters individually in the pump bottles.  I didn't like the wild honey blush, but did order the full size flower child blush from Ulta.  I have two Ulta stores near me and they do not stock in those stores anything from Becca.  Interesting how they said the new pallets would be in the stores.  At least I got free shipping.