Honored Contributor

BeautyiQ Steal Hairmax Comb 11/24

$179 free sh.....was $299. I own an earlier version of this and I won't be without it. Works for me.Woman Happy

https://www.qvc.com/HairMax-Ultima-9-Classic-Hair-Growth-Laser-Comb.product.A373431.html?sc=PRODFEED

a373431.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: BeautyiQ Steal Hairmax Comb 11/24

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

$179 free sh.....was $299. I own an earlier version of this and I won't be without it. Works for me.Woman Happy

https://www.qvc.com/HairMax-Ultima-9-Classic-Hair-Growth-Laser-Comb.product.A373431.html?sc=PRODFEED

a373431.jpg

Wish I could say the same. A year of faithful use and NADA. And SilleeMee I don't know if you saw my thank you to you a couple of weeks ago for your recommendation on a replacement for one of my Calista hair tools. Got it, am using it, and like it even better than the Calista.

Honored Contributor

Was that the InStyler? @shaggygirl  I love mine, too. I own a larger Calista but I use the Instyler more than that one. I'm glad you like it!Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

Was that the InStyler? @shaggygirl  I love mine, too. I own a larger Calista but I use the Instyler more than that one. I'm glad you like it!Woman Happy

GAHHHH, NO. I must have gotten the wrong one! It's the Lasting Volume Heated Silicone Brush. I had done a sort of shorthand scribble note of the one I THOUGHT you recommended. Nevertheless, at least I got the brand right!

Editing to say maybe it was someone else who recommended the one I got. 

Respected Contributor

I have this exact Hairmax comb, and I think that's what I paid when it was the TSV.  It works wonders!  Lots of hair grown along the front of my hairline, which is where I've experienced thinning.  And so easy to do.  I have photos showing the growth!  If it dies, I will buy another in a heartbeat.

Honored Contributor

@Ainhisg wrote:

I have this exact Hairmax comb, and I think that's what I paid when it was the TSV.  It works wonders!  Lots of hair grown along the front of my hairline, which is where I've experienced thinning.  And so easy to do.  I have photos showing the growth!  If it dies, I will buy another in a heartbeat.

@Ainhisg 

Did you post some pics of your hairline a while back? I remember seeing those and your progress looked impressive!  YAY! Don't expect your HM comb to die anytime soon. Mine's been going strong for at least 5 years, maybe even longer...I can't remember it's been so long. I got it when it first showed up here on the Q so that's when it was.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee , yes, I did.  Glad to know that it will last me awhile!

Super Contributor

SilleeMee, do you still use yours several times a week?   I have an older model and it did help, but just minimally, and I finally just got tired of using it every other day.   Pretty much just use it when I think of it now.

However, I am now seeing significant growth and healthy hair since switching to the Consult vitamins for skin and hair.

Honored Contributor

@claros 

Yes, I use my comb three times a week, just on the sides of my head. I have a CapillusPro cap and I use that three time a week also. The cap doesn't reach the sides so I use the comb there.

Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know if this would help with telegenic effluvium?  That is when the shedding phase of hair can last longer due to stress, in my case. My hair has thinned out all over and never gets a chance to grow back, when the shedding starts again. This would be great if I could shorten the shedding phase of my hair! Thank-you in advance.