Frequent Contributor

Re: BeautyBrands liter sale starts Sunday!

For 10% off code TT3618 worked when I tried it. I think I'll try hempz and maybe AG.
Super Contributor

I never knew about this sale, thanks for posting. I bought the Hempz body scrub, macadamia shampoo and conditioner, and supergoop lip balm SPF 30 .
Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know if the liters can be returned if you don't like them? I would like to try the Hempz but don't want to be stuck with that amount if I don't like it. I guess I can always pass it along to someone else.
Respected Contributor

On 6/23/2014 Purple Bag Lady said: Does anyone know if the liters can be returned if you don't like them? I would like to try the Hempz but don't want to be stuck with that amount if I don't like it. I guess I can always pass it along to someone else.

At the store they told me yes as long as i kept my reciept

Respected Contributor

On 6/22/2014 beauty-junkie said: I never knew about this sale, thanks for posting. I bought the Hempz body scrub, macadamia shampoo and conditioner, and supergoop lip balm SPF 30 .

did they have the macadamia in a liter?

Frequent Contributor

I'm also thinking of getting the hempz body scrub. I have it in my cart. What the heck, I think I'll try it. I usually make my own but I like trying different ones.
Frequent Contributor

On 6/23/2014 kcladyz said:
On 6/22/2014 beauty-junkie said: I never knew about this sale, thanks for posting. I bought the Hempz body scrub, macadamia shampoo and conditioner, and supergoop lip balm SPF 30 .

did they have the macadamia in a liter?

Yes, they do have it in the liter. I was reading the reviews on it. Didn't know if I should try it or not?
Respected Contributor

I liked the macadamia shampoos from sallys so i bet this one is good too. Looks like I need to take another trip to get one

Respected Contributor

i just tried the hempz banana scented one and wow smells great in shower and conditioner is moisterizing

Respected Contributor

What is good for volume on super fine hair? Big Sexy Hair?