Respected Contributor

Re: BeautyBrands liter sale starts Sunday!

they have a guide on the website

Super Contributor

On 6/23/2014 kcladyz said:
On 6/22/2014 beauty-junkie said: I never knew about this sale, thanks for posting. I bought the Hempz body scrub, macadamia shampoo and conditioner, and supergoop lip balm SPF 30 .

did they have the macadamia in a liter?

Yes, and the conditioner. Thought I would give it a try with the great sale.
Respected Contributor

Every year when they have this I try new things. i like the banana hempz so far

Frequent Contributor

I so don't need any more shampoo but I really want that banana smelling Hempz, lol! Does the conditioner also so smell like bananas?
Respected Contributor

On 6/23/2014 luvmyz3 said: I so don't need any more shampoo but I really want that banana smelling Hempz, lol! Does the conditioner also so smell like bananas?

Yes it does.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

And the banana scent lingers

Contributor

nm
Respected Contributor

I am so tempted but just bought two shampoos. Dont know what to do. I would have to buy at least two liters to get free shipping, I dont have a store in my area or even close. Those prices are so good. The one shampoo I just bought is not moisturizing, I should have read the reviews better, and that is a liter so I dont know that I need three liters of shampoo around. Decisions decisions.
Respected Contributor

On 6/25/2014 aprilskies said: I am so tempted but just bought two shampoos. Dont know what to do. I would have to buy at least two liters to get free shipping, I dont have a store in my area or even close. Those prices are so good. The one shampoo I just bought is not moisturizing, I should have read the reviews better, and that is a liter so I dont know that I need three liters of shampoo around. Decisions decisions.

You can never have too much shampoo.

I have probably have like 2 gallons worth of a shampoo stash. lol

AG sleek I found to be moisturizing, its an argan oil shampoo. The Redken diamond oil is awesome for moisture but not on sale online. Also nexxus phyto organics extreme moisture (drugstore.com) is really really good

Contributor

I really wanted to order the Macadamia shampoo & conditioner, but looks like it's already sold out online. Unfortunately, I don't have a store near me.
Respected Contributor

I want the macadamia shampoo too I hope it is at the store still next payday