Honored Contributor

Re: BeautyBio facial tool, anyone using?

@Nadine wrote:

Seems like it said to use the roller for 60 seconds on each area. That seems like a lot to me. Do you all do it that way? I have a few broken capillarieso wondered about that.

@Nadine 

The longer you roll per treatment, the more red your face will get. The needles on the BS roller aren't long enough to reach broken capillaries. However, when you use any roller then that will make your face become flush (blood vessels close to the surface become engorged with blood) and this might exacerbate broken caps. 

I have several areas on my face with broken capillaries. After I roll then I like to 'ice down' my face with a chilled device...a smooth stainless steel roller (from the freezer), bought it from amazon. The cooling down of the skin by using this chilled roller will take down your redness and may help prevent any further issues with your broken caps. The chilled roller really does help, too, with closing pores on your face as well as reducing the redness.Woman Happy

My chilling roller looks like this. The roller head is removeable, washable and stored in a zip-loc bag then placed in the freezer.

images (1).jpg

Frequent Contributor

It doesn’t go deep enough to do that.
Frequent Contributor

It was 60 seconds total, not for each section.
Frequent Contributor

This isn’t my first rodeo with micro-needling, R&F sold a similar device years ago and I bought it. I also bought the GloPro the prior TSV offer, and I really like the results. I made the mistake of putting a vitamin C serum on and it burned some for awhile. Now I put Josie Maran’s Milk on after. If you’re feeling irritated? Make sure you’re not pressing too hard and doing it too long. And don’t use a vitamin C not a retinol type product after
Super Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

JMO , but ........... the crazy things people will do for beauty...................

No way would i puncture my skin  and maybe cause an infection or worse a BLOOD infection........WOW!!!!!

@MalteseMomma 

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion, but the question was geared to those who have and use this device.

If you dont have anything nice (or can answer the OP's query), well...you know the rest.

Super Contributor

I have used mine nightly according to instructions and nothing-no flushing, burning, redness; I have almost hyper-sensitive skin.

I follow w/Lancome Gentifique serum, as I always have.

For me, the jury is still out, but I've had no negative reactions.

Super Contributor

@Nadine wrote:

Seems like it said to use the roller for 60 seconds on each area. That seems like a lot to me. Do you all do it that way? I have a few broken capillarieso wondered about that.

@Nadine   15 seconds for each of the 4 quadrants of the face=60 sec. or 1 minute for face.

I had to read literature enclosed carefully to  check that since it is confusing.hth.

Contributor

I love mine. I have sensitive skin. I don’t even get pink anymore - that happened the first time. I use it 60 seconds total. And I only put the most bland moisturizer on afterwards (because of my skin type).

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

well heck, I really overdid it then, 60 seconds total is sure different then 60 seconds per area.

Esteemed Contributor

@Maestra1 wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

JMO , but ........... the crazy things people will do for beauty...................

No way would i puncture my skin  and maybe cause an infection or worse a BLOOD infection........WOW!!!!!

@MalteseMomma 

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion, but the question was geared to those who have and use this device.

If you dont have anything nice (or can answer the OP's query), well...you know the rest.

@Maestra1 

I believe I did answer the poster and nicely too.I certainly  would like her and everyone else that is tempted by these crazy skin products, to think about what she is doing to her skin and the chance she is talking on getting a horrible  (spesis) and maybe a  scaring skin condition.  ...just sayin'

I personally know someone that did just that!! In fact she is my GD.