Regular Contributor

Re: BeautyBio TSV Friday Sept 30

I must admit that I ordered it, then went to YouTube to watch some demonstrations on how to use it which were helpful. But then I saw the two male dermatologists talking about 10 gadgets that they don’t like and #9 was pore extracting gadgets! They basically said that they aren’t needed and can actually make skin problems worse, so I back tracked and canceled my order. I only wish that I’d watched their video sooner. Oh well, but I hope those that did order it aren’t disappointed in the product.
Honored Contributor

How many gadgets and gizmos are we spposed to use safely on our faces, personally I dont buy any of them. 

Trusted Contributor

I was really interested and was about to buy but then I wondered if it would do more harm than good.  A lot of women are very hard on their skin with products and using different devices.  In the end I did  not order.  I do have a Nuface device which is sitting in the back of a cabinet somewhere - I know me well enough to realize that this could end up being another product that will sit around collecting dust.