Trusted Contributor

BeautyBio GlowPRO Facial Tool on Live right now

[ Edited ]

I'm questioning while looking at all the 5 star reviews so very glowing and fabulous over the BeautyBio GlowPRO Tool.

All people posting these reviews only had made one review and all were unknown.

I was going to buy this since I have a pesky sleep wrinkle on my cheek near my mouth on one side. However now I'm certainly not sure I'd buy due to the what in my heart seems like reviews may be staged.

Hey maybe it is great! I'm happy but a skeptic when I see things like that posted.

Just my humble opinion. Hope it works for those who have it.

Sold out now as I watch right now. Good luck to those who bought it tonight and fill us in. I am still quite curious about it's efficacy.

I am not on too much these days but will look up in the search to find out about the tool.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Frequent Contributor

Re: BeautyBio GlowPRO Facial Tool on Live right now

Let me shed some light on the GloPro. It’s not true Microneedling by any means. It’s a dermaroller. True Microneedling can only be performed by licensed professionals. I’m a Licensed Esthetician. True Microneedling goes much deeper into the skin and is performed with a pen like device. The GloPro os not true Microneedling!

Trusted Contributor

Might be a good idea to go over to HSN and search GloPro for user feedback.  It is from Beauty Bioscience which has been on HSN and is now apparently a crossover to the Q.  I’ve never tried their products so have no opinion.

Super Contributor

@mimi5775 I went over to HSN and read the reviews. Then I cancelled my order. Decided it wasn't for me. HTH!

Honored Contributor

The Glopro needles are not long enough to stimulate collagen production. That tool is an exfoliating type roller designed to prepare the top layer of the skin for skin care products. 

Occasional Contributor

I bought it on HSN when it was a TS around February. I use it several times a week and I really LOVE the results.  No, it isn't what you get in a professional office, BUT I do believe that it is doing something good.  I have noticed that fine lines are much lighter and it seems to fill out areas that are sagging...  So - I'd say worth a try since you will have until the end of January to try and love or try and return.

Trusted Contributor

@Major Shopper

Oh I already knew that the reviews were poor, it was the idea that all 5 star reviews seemed odd!. Like same day postings and one review per person. Hello HSN and Q we are hip to the game and read.I enjoy shopping on both but not faux reviews and I have seen some removed that were honest (some were even mine). I'll stop at this.

It really makes me a skeptic.

Still, I was so curious about this tool and glad I didn't get it. but a dermatologist said to a poster here and @SilleeMeeI think said it well it can't get down enough into the dermal layer to do the job as a real microneedling can do.

I kinda knew that but thought well maybe it can do a bit of something lol.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky