Highlighted
Valued Contributor
I just want to say that Shawn looks beautiful tonight. Her hair and makeup are perfect and I love her dress. I wish I could wear my hair like hers.
Esteemed Contributor

I did not see Shawn tonight, I hardly ever watch QVC TV, exept see them on the product videos, but I would like to comment on how nice of you, @tdog to say this positive about her! For a change. Smiley Happy

I think, Shawn is VERY beautiful woman, if she softens her hair a makeup just a touch - she is stunning!

Honored Contributor

I don't care for that piece that hangs over her eye. She seems to have to keep her head tilted to see straight ahead! LOL

Honored Contributor

@tdog  I don't share your enthusiasm but I did see a picture of her once without makeup, she is beautiful.   I wish she would change her look.   That B&W striped hair & black eyes are OLD.    For someone who is supposed to be a fashionista, she fails IMO.  

And before someone mentions it, yes I do change the channel.

Contributor

IMO - I find her VERY unprofessional - both her look and presentations.  Yes - I change the channel when she is on.

Honored Contributor

I too think that Shawn is a very pretty woman. I do not care for so much black around the eyes, and after a while it dates you, but other than that she is very pretty and has a great figure!I have heard Shawn say in her real life she wears little to no makeup! 

Respected Contributor

I can only imagine how much makeup they pile on some of the hosts. I would want a break too, if I had to wear a lot of makeup for HD tv. 

Valued Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I too think that Shawn is a very pretty woman. I do not care for so much black around the eyes, and after a while it dates you, but other than that she is very pretty and has a great figure!I have heard Shawn say in her real life she wears little to no makeup! 

Monday night she didn't have the heavy smokey eye look and she had a bright lip color and her hair color is softer. I thought she looked great.

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I so agree with you @CANDLEQUEEN! Her figure is great! Just like a very-very young girl's. Once I saw her on a mini-video interview posted here somewhere by the QVC, she did not have ANY makeup at all. That's when I REALLY saw how beautiful Shawn was. I am totally NOT against the makeup, but I would love to see her change it, along with the hair. Just because she is so beautiful - I want to see her show it in way, that there is no more nasty comments about her.