Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty with benefits no gift bag received!

It's ridiculous that you have to go through all that trouble to get a GWP @Isobel Archer .  I feel your frustration.  Seems like every year there's always issues with people not getting their gift.  The rep that said she didn't know anything about a GWP beats all.  I really hope you get it, but it doesn't sound good.  Good luck.

Frequent Contributor

It says the following for the Beauty with Benefits items;   "Note: Offer is automatically applied & shipped with your purchase (while supplies last) & will not appear in cart at checkout."

Respected Contributor

@YogaGal wrote:

It says the following for the Beauty with Benefits items;   "Note: Offer is automatically applied & shipped with your purchase (while supplies last) & will not appear in cart at checkout."

Yes apparently "while supplies last" applies only to the GWP.  If they run out of supplies for the first item you order and then you order a second - too bad.  You have to wait to see if they get any more supplies of the first item before they can credit your GWP.

Yes, I should have canceled the first item immediately.  But I still don't understand why I can't cancel it now and transfer the GWP to the second item.

Terrible scam. How can they run out by the time second item is on the air? Very wrong to do this to customers. I’m sending order back. They should have stopped presenting the gift when they ran out

Yes also happened to me !  I emailed the social team that others had suggested, but they were of no help, said all gift bags were sold out and offered while they last.  I find that odd as I odered my item earlier in the day even before the tv presentation so how could they have the gift bags available during the tv spot !  I will likely be retuning the item unfortunately 

Respected Contributor

I am also disgusted.  I ordered my item May 7 (shipped May 11) - no GWP.  Called CS - didn't know anything about a GWP.  Posted on Customer Care.  Alice said I'd probably get one but she had no way of knowing or tracking.  I complained again and she said they were now sold out, but I should be glad my donation went to cancer - and I guess that meant I should get a grip and shut up.

Later someone noted on the same Customer care post that she ordered on May 16 - over a week after I did and got a GWP.

So I asked Alice again what happened.  No response.  No offer to at least attempt to make this right.  What absolutely lousy customer service.

New Contributor

I ordered early during the show two items. I too didn’t get my GWP. Called customer service. They said they would send a request to find out why I didn’t get my GWP. They said that sometimes they are shipped separately. But after reading this I don’t feel very hopeful I will get one. I will keep my items because the money was for charity but this makes me really feel like this was serious false advertising on the part of QVC.
Honored Contributor

It's a shame this keeps happening each year, because it turns people off from helping a worthy cause.

I'm sorry to say, I didn't bother this year after my own previous experiences.  I donate in other ways and avoid the hassle and disappointment.

Regular Contributor

Happened to me as well.  Customer service rep told me last Monday she had sent an email to look into it and it would take 7 days.  I told her I would be returning at QVC expense if not received.  Will be checking with them again this Monday.  May ask for a supervisor if not satisfied.  Good luck on your end.  I'm not likely to buy a BWB item again.

Regular Contributor

Thank you for the suggestion.  Will try that on Monday.