New Contributor

Re: Beauty with benefits no gift bag received!

I placed my order May 1 and received the items I ordered and the gift bags in the same package.  My order from HSN came May 6 and the one from QVC came today.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My BWB item didn’t arrive yet, still in process. My GWP arrived, in a separate shipment.  My order history said it was one order number, but box with GWP shipped first.  Other years, my item and GWP came in the same box.

@Charliez   Did you check your order history with tracking details?

Occasional Contributor

My item arrived in a bag without beauty bag or packing slip in the package. I called customer service but they said imy item was not part of beauty with benefits, but I think they were just trying to get me off the phone. It was ordered after May 1 and was under the beauty with benefits advertised on the QVC website and the shipping charge was $2.00 which designates it as part of the BWB group. Tracking showed only my item purchased delivered and not the gift with purchase.  

I wait a few day to see if the bag arrives separately. 

Contributor

Hi Charliez, Under your order status does the "QVC beauty with benefits 2022 filled GWP show?" I ordered the Westmore lip trio and my GWP shows up separately under order status.  

Respected Contributor

It says estimated delivery date for the gift bag is May 20.

Occasional Contributor

gift with purchase is shipped seperate check your order tracking numbers are different 

got my GWP friday and my item is arriving tomorrow 

New Contributor

I ordered something from the qvc beauty with benefits page on 5/09/22, thinking if I order before the event on 5/17/22, I would for sure get a gift bag.  I've had many problems in the past regarding the gift with purchase running out.  Ha!  I received my item last week and called yesterday to see when I should receive my gift box.  I was told that gift was only sent to those who placed an order on the 17th and gift boxes were already given out.  So disappointing!!!

Honored Contributor

I placed an order yesterday, 18th on HSN, i have no reason to believe that I will not receive a gift, it was clearly designated on the ordering page of my item. 

Respected Contributor

@Grace Girl wrote:

I ordered something from the qvc beauty with benefits page on 5/09/22, thinking if I order before the event on 5/17/22, I would for sure get a gift bag.  I've had many problems in the past regarding the gift with purchase running out.  Ha!  I received my item last week and called yesterday to see when I should receive my gift box.  I was told that gift was only sent to those who placed an order on the 17th and gift boxes were already given out.  So disappointing!!!

That is not correct.  You should receive the gift box if you ordered from the bwb page.  I ordered towards the beginning of the month and I received the gift box.  In fact, both the item I ordered and the free gifts were sent in the same big box. 

Respected Contributor

I received my Q item about a week ago - no gwp.  Called customer service - she said she didn't know anything about a gwp.  Chat doesn't work - have tried every day for a week.

Posted on Customer Care and was told that I'm supposed to get it, but if I don't to post again next week.

Ordered an item from HSN.  They notified me that the item is out of stock and they don't know if they will get more, but they hope to.  So stupidly (since i wanted it, I didn't cancel it.)  I then ordered another BWB item - which I received, but no gwp.

Contacted HSN.  Oh it's one per customer and it goes with the first BWB item you order.  So then I said, well OK, I'll cancel that one since you still don't have it and transfer the gwp to the second item.

Oh you can't do that.  If you cancel the first item, you cancel your gwp.  So then I said - then you are basically telling me that even though I ordered two BWB items, I can't get a GWP.  Well you could cancel the first item and order another and if there are any left, you could get one.  Right.

Now I see that people are posting that the Q customer service said they are out of GWPs altogether.

What a racket.  I've ordered 3 tiems from two sources and will NOT apparently get a GWP from either.  I should probably return the two items I've received.  I may just do that.