Respected Contributor

I finally got mine today and I must say I am disappointed.  A huge bottle of conditioner(???) why not small shampoo? 2 small sunscreens, Tova stick perfume (smells awful to me),  WEN hair mask (takes too much time)...I know it's for a good cause but they need to lighten up on the hype about all the wonderful gifts you'll receive.  Why not just have one consistent gift and tell you all that you will get?  oh well live and learn...

Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty with benefits gift

I'm still waiting for my gift. I checked my order page yesterday and it said delivery by 6/5. Today it's still being prepared, no expected delivery date.  Happy that you have received your gift.

Respected Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

I'm still waiting for my gift. I checked my order page yesterday and it said delivery by 6/5. Today it's still being prepared, no expected delivery date.  Happy that you have received your gift.

I hope you get a better one than I did!  Enjoy!

Trusted Contributor

I received an email about an hour ago saying they will not have a gift bag to send me and they  were giving me a $10 account credit.

Valued Contributor

@MrsCat21

I received the same email. I will not get the gift bag but a $10 credit.

I really wanted the gift bag to try new products but sadly it wasn't meant to be. I guess it's better than nothing.
Honored Contributor

I felt the same way about that conditioner---doesn't make sense except it was donated --just so happy I didn't get any WEN garbage. Got a matte lipstick in the darkest shade of wine ever!!! Tossed that thing out. But thought the others were ok. After all, it was a freebie--not counting the $35 I spent to get it.

Contributor

I received a recorded phone call today stating that the gift bag was no longer in stock and a $10 credit would be put on my account. 
Honestly I didn't want the bag anyway so this was a nice surprise. 

thank you QVC!🎉

Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl  wrote: I hope you get a better one than I did! Enjoy!

I received an email this afternoon saying my gift bag was shipped today. Thanks !

Respected Contributor

Oh, geez, I hope I don't get the same dark wine lipstick -- and matte, no less -- mine'll go right in the trash, too.  That's the worst.  When you wait for something for a long time then you get it and it's horrible.  Sorry your bag was a miss.  I think mine comes tomorrow so I'll post.

Frequent Contributor

I got mine yesterday and was quite disappointed. The Tova fragrance stick went in the trash immediately as it smelled awful. The Aveeno conditioner will go to the homeless shelter as will a couple of other items. Purity cleanser is always included in these bags. While I don't buy it, it may be the only item I keep as it is good for travel.