Esteemed Contributor

Beauty with benefits gift with purchase

I ordered the IT cosmetics pretty in summer eyeshadow trio. With that purchase I got the beauty with benefits gift with purchase. It looked like there was a mini super hero mascara included by the picture. I didn't get one. Did anyone get this gift with purchase and receive a mini superhero mascara?

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty with benefits gift with purchase

That is supposed to be in there...call Q and see if they will send one.The purchase you made is considered a donation though so you might not get much sympathy.

Frequent Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

I ordered the IT cosmetics pretty in summer eyeshadow trio. With that purchase I got the beauty with benefits gift with purchase. It looked like there was a mini super hero mascara included by the picture. I didn't get one. Did anyone get this gift with purchase and receive a mini superhero mascara?

I also purchased this eyshadow but did not receive my gift with purchase.  Were yours packaged together or separate?

Honored Contributor

I didn't receive the mascara either.

Esteemed Contributor

@windfall wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:

I also purchased this eyshadow but did not receive my gift with purchase.  Were yours packaged together or separate?

Did you purchase the pretty in summer with the eyeliner and brush. That was the kit that came with the gift with purchase. They came in the same package.

Frequent Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

@windfall wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:

Did you purchase the pretty in summer with the eyeliner and brush. That was the kit that came with the gift with purchase. They came in the same package.

I purchased Item S8654 pretty in summer eyshadow trio with brush.  

Esteemed Contributor

@windfall wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:

@windfall wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:

I purchased Item S8654 pretty in summer eyshadow trio with brush.  

Oh gosh never mind. It was the pretty in spring that came with the eyeliner. You should of gotten the gift with purchase. Look at your order history. It should be on there. It showed up on mine when I ordered the eyeshadow.

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday.  Call customer service and ask what is suppose to be in the kit,  Hopefully, they will know.  It's about time they are giving free gifts with purchase.  If the Q wants to compete they need to step up.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Contributor

Will the gift show up in my cart. I just placed an item in my cart, but no gift showed up.
Contributor

Maybe they ran out of the free gift and that's why it's not showing up in my cart?