Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty with benefits - HSN

@Love to read wrote:

I never received my gift bag from QVC although I purchased a qualifying item shortly after they started running this special.  At first I assumed it would arrive separately but, after a week, I contacted customer service and was told that there had been an error on about 1700 orders that should have received the bonus but did not.  I was told that they are working to get the issue corrected.  I'm going to contact them again.

@Love to read  - Wow I hope they have enough bags to correct the 1700 orders.   Hoping you get yours soon. 

Contributor

Thanks, everyone for all the good information!  I got far more info from you gals than Customer Service.  I ordered from both HSN and QVC and received the gift bag with my HSN order, but not with my QVC order.  I tried calling QVC customer service several times yesterday and they were so busy, I wasn't even allowed to stay on the line.  So...I got up early and called today, and still waited 15 minutes to get to a CS rep.  She had NO idea what I was talking about!  I don't even think she knew what Beauty with Benefits is!  I was nice...she was trying.  Finally, I just said you don't seem to have that info, so I won't keep you.  I emailed CS today.  Some of you got way more info when you called in, so I appreciate you passing the info along.  I will wait for my gift bag.  QVC almost always comes through for their customers.  I have shopped this sale every year and look forward to the gift bag!  Can't wait to see what's in mine!

Trusted Contributor

@Woodstock wrote:

Thanks, everyone for all the good information!  I got far more info from you gals than Customer Service.  I ordered from both HSN and QVC and received the gift bag with my HSN order, but not with my QVC order.  I tried calling QVC customer service several times yesterday and they were so busy, I wasn't even allowed to stay on the line.  So...I got up early and called today, and still waited 15 minutes to get to a CS rep.  She had NO idea what I was talking about!  I don't even think she knew what Beauty with Benefits is!  I was nice...she was trying.  Finally, I just said you don't seem to have that info, so I won't keep you.  I emailed CS today.  Some of you got way more info when you called in, so I appreciate you passing the info along.  I will wait for my gift bag.  QVC almost always comes through for their customers.  I have shopped this sale every year and look forward to the gift bag!  Can't wait to see what's in mine!

Hi @Woodstock ,

I placed my Beauty with Benefits Q order with a CS Rep. by phone Thursday evening.

I had asked her if the gift bag would be shipped with my order, and from what I recall, she said that it would be shipped separately, and that it would come a few days later, after I had received my Q order. 

The gift bag is also listed on my Q order information e-mail, too.

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

I did get my beauty bag with my HSN order yesterday--just wish the WEN garbage wasn't included--will prob throw that away

I will never understand why some people are so ungracious about receiving a free gift.  Especially when there are so many who did not receive the GWP.

It really is just pathetic that a person can't just pass along an item that s(he) doesn't like to someone who might be grateful for it.  No, it has to be will "throw it away" and "garbage".

All of these items are donated by the various vendors to support cancer research and women affected by this horrible disease.

Can't some people just for once accept the GWP and let it go at that?  Does there always have to be the nasty remarks?  It clearly shows that WEN is going to be included - so just donate to the charity instead of ordering and don't get the free (FREE) GWP.  So tired of these low potshots at a generous vendor and a really kind human being.  Woman Frustrated 

Honored Contributor

@Love to read wrote:

I never received my gift bag from QVC although I purchased a qualifying item shortly after they started running this special.  At first I assumed it would arrive separately but, after a week, I contacted customer service and was told that there had been an error on about 1700 orders that should have received the bonus but did not.  I was told that they are working to get the issue corrected.  I'm going to contact them again.

@Love to read- I ordered on May 1st but didn't receive the GWP bag.  I've been in touch with the Social Team twice and been told they're working on it, with apologies for the confusion.

But I didn't know the list of customers who didn't get the GWP was that large.  That's a pretty big error to make.  It remains to be seen, if we'll get the GWP.  If it doesn't ship by the end of the month, I'm beginning to doubt it will ship at all.

The ones who got their GWP included with (or shortly after receiving their orders) are lucky.  My account still shows nothing about it.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@wagirl wrote:

I did get my beauty bag with my HSN order yesterday--just wish the WEN garbage wasn't included--will prob throw that away

I will never understand why some people are so ungracious about receiving a free gift.  Especially when there are so many who did not receive the GWP.

It really is just pathetic that a person can't just pass along an item that s(he) doesn't like to someone who might be grateful for it.  No, it has to be will "throw it away" and "garbage".

All of these items are donated by the various vendors to support cancer research and women affected by this horrible disease.

Can't some people just for once accept the GWP and let it go at that?  Does there always have to be the nasty remarks?  It clearly shows that WEN is going to be included - so just donate to the charity instead of ordering and don't get the free (FREE) GWP.  So tired of these low potshots at a generous vendor and a really kind human being.  Woman Frustrated 

Well said @Venezia .   And I do hope you are able to get a bag soon.

Respected Contributor

I finally got my GWP bag to show in processing, (although my actual purchase is still in route "somewhere"... Now I got an email that said the GWP bag will be delayed, but it's still in processing..I have 4 orders since 5/10, all still in processing & delayed, & one of those may not ship at all now. So I think no one knows when or if anything will come, I have emailed & talked to CS many times..

Esteemed Contributor

My QVC order included the beauty with benefits bag on the order confirmation, I hope that means it's showing up! Based on comments here, I decided to place an hsn order too- I bought TRUHAIR® Medium Brown Color & Lift To Go.  I prefer light brown but medium brown should work for last minute touch ups. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ibby114 wrote:

My QVC order included the beauty with benefits bag on the order confirmation, I hope that means it's showing up! Based on comments here, I decided to place an hsn order too- I bought TRUHAIR® Medium Brown Color & Lift To Go.  I prefer light brown but medium brown should work for last minute touch ups. 

Today's update: I received my QVC beauty with benefits bag BEFORE I received my QVC order! It's packed with all kinds of goodies. They'll be fun to try now, especially with everything going on.   Woman Happy No updates from HSN yet....

Valued Contributor

I ordered from HSN specifically because I wanted the products in the free gift bag.  I did not receive my order or my bag yet. It seems like some people are not getting the full gift bag. Is there a list of products in the gift bag so that we can confirm all the products are there?