Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beauty with benefits - HSN

@CorrTor wrote:

I ordered from HSN specifically because I wanted the products in the free gift bag.  I did not receive my order or my bag yet. It seems like some people are not getting the full gift bag. Is there a list of products in the gift bag so that we can confirm all the products are there?

@CorrTor  they're  showing it now on hsn!

Trusted Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

My QVC order included the beauty with benefits bag on the order confirmation, I hope that means it's showing up! Based on comments here, I decided to place an hsn order too- I bought TRUHAIR® Medium Brown Color & Lift To Go.  I prefer light brown but medium brown should work for last minute touch ups. 

My bag was listed on my order confirmation, and it did come shipped in the same box as my beauty item. The rep. who took my order told me though, that the beauty item that we order and the gift bag can be shipped separately from each other, and that they can arrive separately from each other on different days.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ibby114 wrote:

@CorrTor wrote:

I ordered from HSN specifically because I wanted the products in the free gift bag.  I did not receive my order or my bag yet. It seems like some people are not getting the full gift bag. Is there a list of products in the gift bag so that we can confirm all the products are there?

Hi @CorrTor

Here is a list of the products included in the HSN Beauty with Benefits gift bag.

The list below is what came in the bag that I personally received, while items listed next to mine are items that were received by other members. 

It seems from my own observations that there may be some substitutions made with some of the items:

16 0z. full-size Wen Summer Honey Peach Conditioning Cleanser (some received Wen Fall Fresh Apple or other Wen Conditioning Cleanser scent)

4 oz. Wen Winter Red Currant Remoist Hydrating Hair Mask (some received other Wen Remoist fragrance scent)

Wet Brush Kids Hair Detangler

Beekman Facial Cleansing Wipes 30 count--Lemon Myrtle with Carrot & Beta-Carotene (some received other Beekman wipes fragrance scent)

0.17 fl. oz. Skinn Age Renew Serum

YBF Eternal Eye Duo Stick in Nicely Nude (some received Crepe Erase hand cream sample instead)

6.7 oz. full-size Korres Olive Body Cream Peach Blossom scent

0.35 fl. oz. Strivectin Anti-Wrinkle SD Advance Intense Moisture Concentrate

0.167 fl. oz. It Bye Bye Under Eye Cream 

Laura Geller full-size Lip Gloss Nude Kisses

Beauty Bio Bright Eyes eye gels--1 pair

.7 oz. Signature Club A--Precious Moroccan Argan Oil Neck Specific Tightening & Uplift with Argan Oil ( some received Elizabeth Arden Vitamin C Ceramide capsules -7 capsules)

1 Cancer Be the Boss magnet (some received a Tan Towel sample)

Esteemed Contributor

@Toppers3 wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

My QVC order included the beauty with benefits bag on the order confirmation, I hope that means it's showing up! Based on comments here, I decided to place an hsn order too- I bought TRUHAIR® Medium Brown Color & Lift To Go.  I prefer light brown but medium brown should work for last minute touch ups. 

My bag was listed on my order confirmation, and it did come shipped in the same box as my beauty item. The rep. who took my order told me though, that the beauty item that we order and the gift bag can be shipped separately from each other, and that they can arrive separately from each other on different days.

@Toppers3  Thanks, it sounds like I'm going to have to call hsn about this! I kept a copy paste of the BWB page to show I should get the bag- & the bag has never shown up on my order confirmation or shipped email. They had a show last night promoting the BWB promotion too!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

HSN success ! Heart I received my BWB purchase- plus the gwp bag stocked with goodies- yesterday. 

Super Contributor

After I was told that I would receive my beauty with benefits bag from HSN by June 1, I called them yesterday to tell them I have not received it. My customer service agent told me that they didn’t have any left and then basically said I’m totally out of luck. After going back-and-forth with her for a while, I spoke with a supervisor, who said they do have some bags left on reserve, but he would get me one within 10 business days. Stay tuned, to see if I do end up receiving one 🙄🥺😩
Respected Contributor

@Toppers3 wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@CorrTor wrote:

Hi @CorrTor

Here is a list of the products included in the HSN Beauty with Benefits gift bag.

The list below is what came in the bag that I personally received, while items listed next to mine are items that were received by other members. 

It seems from my own observations that there may be some substitutions made with some of the items:

16 0z. full-size Wen Summer Honey Peach Conditioning Cleanser (some received Wen Fall Fresh Apple or other Wen Conditioning Cleanser scent)

4 oz. Wen Winter Red Currant Remoist Hydrating Hair Mask (some received other Wen Remoist fragrance scent)

Wet Brush Kids Hair Detangler

Beekman Facial Cleansing Wipes 30 count--Lemon Myrtle with Carrot & Beta-Carotene (some received other Beekman wipes fragrance scent)

0.17 fl. oz. Skinn Age Renew Serum

YBF Eternal Eye Duo Stick in Nicely Nude (some received Crepe Erase hand cream sample instead)

6.7 oz. full-size Korres Olive Body Cream Peach Blossom scent

0.35 fl. oz. Strivectin Anti-Wrinkle SD Advance Intense Moisture Concentrate

0.167 fl. oz. It Bye Bye Under Eye Cream 

Laura Geller full-size Lip Gloss Nude Kisses

Beauty Bio Bright Eyes eye gels--1 pair

.7 oz. Signature Club A--Precious Moroccan Argan Oil Neck Specific Tightening & Uplift with Argan Oil ( some received Elizabeth Arden Vitamin C Ceramide capsules -7 capsules)

1 Cancer Be the Boss magnet (some received a Tan Towel sample)

I received this same group in my BWB bag today but my WEN cleansing conditioner was Winter Red Currant, my remoist was Fall Tuscan Pear, my Beekman Wipes was Sweet Grass, and my YBF was Tantalizing Taupe.

Trusted Contributor

@tace28 wrote:
After I was told that I would receive my beauty with benefits bag from HSN by June 1, I called them yesterday to tell them I have not received it. My customer service agent told me that they didn’t have any left and then basically said I’m totally out of luck. After going back-and-forth with her for a while, I spoke with a supervisor, who said they do have some bags left on reserve, but he would get me one within 10 business days. Stay tuned, to see if I do end up receiving one 🙄🥺😩

I'm so very sorry that this has happened to you, and so many others as well. I'm sure that this must be so incredibly disappointing to all of you who have been looking forward to receiving the bag.

I know that for me, I was both happy to support the cause, and then I was also additionally happy to receive the gift products that are new to me, as well.

I hope that for those of you who did not receive the bag from either channel, that yours will be coming to you soon. Heart

Super Contributor

I just received an actual phone call from HSN. They said I will finally be receiving my beauty with benefits free gift bag tomorrow. I am so hoping that that is the truth. I am also wondering if I do get it, if it’s got the same products that others received or will be different products. I will post back tomorrow to let you know ~ either way 😃
Super Contributor

🎉🎉 UPS just dropped off my beauty with benefits FREE bag 🎉🎉 from HSN!! I can’t believe that I finally received it 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😃