Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty with benefits - HSN

@Chi-town girl- I'm still waiting to get my gift bag from QVC.  I did email the social team again (after you suggested that on another thread) and Beth said they are working through the list of customers who didn't get one and apologized for the confusion.

I placed my order on May 1st, so the longer this goes on with no sign of the bag being shipped (as of tonight), the more I wonder, if I'll even get it.  After what happened last year, you'd think they'd have it organized better this year (pandemic or no pandemic).

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Chi-town girl- I'm still waiting to get my gift bag from QVC.  I did email the social team again (after you suggested that on another thread) and Beth said they are working through the list of customers who didn't get one and apologized for the confusion.

I placed my order on May 1st, so the longer this goes on with no sign of the bag being shipped (as of tonight), the more I wonder, if I'll even get it.  After what happened last year, you'd think they'd have it organized better this year (pandemic or no pandemic).

@Venezia  - I'm disappointed for you and the others impacted.  It diminishes some of the joy and honor of the event. At least they are spending the extra $ to try to fix it. Fingers crossed for you!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I got my order from HSN in 4 days and the gift bag is amazing, unfortunately it does not have the Wen pump, so I will have to figure something out 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I did get my beauty bag with my HSN order yesterday--just wish the WEN garbage wasn't included--will prob throw that away

Esteemed Contributor

I'm glad I read this- I was jsut about to place an order with hsn to receive the bag!

I placed a QVC order this morning to get their bag, has anyone not received the QVC bag they were expecting?

Regular Contributor

Ordered the Korres 3 weeks ago. Received it with NO Beauty Bag. Sent 3 emails, tried chat the called at my expense. Was told 3 times too bad, we don't care. DONE WITH HSN. Really poor customer service. They also LIE, as I have an email assuring me the Beauty Bag was included BEFORE it was shipped!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sassyboo3 wrote:
Ordered the Korres 3 weeks ago. Received it with NO Beauty Bag. Sent 3 emails, tried chat the called at my expense. Was told 3 times too bad, we don't care. DONE WITH HSN. Really poor customer service. They also LIE, as I have an email assuring me the Beauty Bag was included BEFORE it was shipped!

@Sassyboo3 - wow, your HSN order was 3 weeks ago?? !  They did say 'while supplies last' - but at this point the page with the offer should be taken down. 

I buy very little from HSN at this point, my Andrew Lessman supplements, an occasional Origami or Beekman item. And I use coupons &/or free shipping when I order! 

Regular Contributor

I received my bag with my order, but I was very disappointed. It said the GWP will be worth about $230. 
i received full sizes of korres body cream, crepe erase hand Creme, geller lip gloss, and 30 ct beekman wipes. The rest were just small samples of arden vitamin c caps, bio science eye patches, skinn serum, it cosmetics eye cream, 1 tan towel, kids wet brush. 
the stuff adds up to about $110. I read in previous posts that pretty much everyone received Wen cleansing conditioner and Wen remoist mask. 
i didn't get any of them. 
very disappointed, and I contacted customer service. If they put a value on that, then they need to fullfill that. 

Regular Contributor

I never received my gift bag from QVC although I purchased a qualifying item shortly after they started running this special.  At first I assumed it would arrive separately but, after a week, I contacted customer service and was told that there had been an error on about 1700 orders that should have received the bonus but did not.  I was told that they are working to get the issue corrected.  I'm going to contact them again.

Super Contributor

I received my QVC order yesterday, but did not receive my gift with purchase.  I spent a half hour waiting for the customer service chat- after speaking with them, they said that the bag would be separately shipped at the end of the month. Keeping my fingers crossed that I now get this bag!! 🤞🏻😃