Super Contributor
I received my HSN order today, which should have included the free beauty with benefits gift bag. The gift bag was not included with my order nor was there any mention of it on my shipping notice. I called HSN customer service, and they said they are sold out of the bags. The gift bag was not included with my order nor was there any mention of it on my shipping notice. I called HSN customer service, and they said they are sold out of the bags I asked what will they be doing when the show is on next week and they had no answer for that. It is a shame on their website that they are still advertising items to purchase with the free gift bag, when they no longer have them. I am truly hoping they do get them back in again in time for the show, but who knows. I’m such a very disappointed customer!I’m such a very disappointed customer
Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty with benefits - HSN

@tace28 You need to communicate your complaint directly to HSN.

Super Contributor

I did, I basically just wanted members here that may be ordering from HSN and expecting a bag to beware. 😊
Super Contributor

I also ordered some beckman soaps and i did not get mine gift bag either. Sent them a e-mail but no response. I am not happy. And the soaps were on the beauty with benifit page cuz i double checked.

Respected Contributor

I just placed an order today for a Prai neck product that I didn't even know was part of this and the Beauty with Benefits showed in my cart... I'll be curious to see if I actually get it. Wonder if QVC is sold out as well.

Trusted Contributor

@tace28, sorry that happened to you and I'm sorry for the people who order moving forward! HSN should announce the gift bags are sold out on their website! Hopefully they will be able to obtain more bags before the show is televised!
Super Contributor

I ordered the nail polish set from that same page you did. There’s no mention that their bags are sold out, so people that just go on the website and order are going to think they are receiving a gift bag. The representative I spoke to had no clue if they would be getting more bags in. I find that funny considering the actual show is on next week for beauty with benefits.
Respected Contributor

I just spoke to cust. service and they told me they DO have stock and if you did not get yours to reach out to customer service.

So HSN still does have stock, not sure about QVC...

Super Contributor

Sandgirl - please let us know if you actually get the gift bag with what you purchased today 🍀
Super Contributor

Sandgirl - I’m gonna call back customer service now and see what the new representative I speak to says