Contributor

It did NOT show up on my order confirmation, so I called to ask. 

Valued Contributor
I just called to ask because it didn't show up when I purchased the cloths. The rep told me the bags were not sold out.

So, what's the story here?...
Trusted Contributor

@sugar plum wrote:
I just called to ask because it didn't show up when I purchased the cloths. The rep told me the bags were not sold out.

So, what's the story here?...

I wish that I knew what was going on...

Maybe it's possible that they were able to get some more beauty bags in for the show?

Just speculating...

All that I can personally tell you is that the beauty bag will usually show up as an order confirmation with your order status if it's available when you order your other beauty item. That has been my experience when I have participated with Beauty With Benefits.

Valued Contributor
Thanks for your input @Toppers3. 🙂

I guess it's a wait and see game courtesy of the Q.
Contributor
100% agree that they should say the bag has sold out. I would have still ordered the item I wanted but it feels so wrong that the bags are gone before the event/show tonight. Plus, it says until 7/32 or sold out, so that made me think they had a bunch of them.
Contributor
I just called because the gwp wasn’t in my order confirmation and I was told they were sold out. Which is it?
Valued Contributor
This is what it says if you search "BWB"

†One per customer. Offer is automatically applied & shipped with your purchase (while supplies last) & will not appear in cart at checkout.
Contributor

So they told you it was sold out too? I wonder what they will say on the show tonight.

Contributor

It usually shows up in the confirmation email that you receive.

Trusted Contributor

about two hours ago I had ordered the spa-rific set. the bag did not appear in my order - so I called and she said it was sold out and apologized.