Respected Contributor

I received my bag today.  You were right @weezer111  it came on a Sunday!   I received the same products.  Except I got a Laura Geller lip crayon in Guava lust.  Beautiful shade.  My JM shade was Mrs Belle.  Learned something new today, didn't know that was her husbands name.  Pretty shade also.  

The bag of goodies are nice.  At least 5 items are full size.  I felt like a kid in a candy store!  Fun.  

Esteemed Contributor

SO GLAD YOU LOVE IT lynnie61!!!

I DID KNOW OF JOSIE'S HUBBY'S NAME,  AS SHE ALWAYS REFERED TO HIM AS "MR. BELLE".  HAHA!

IT IS A GREAT BAG OF GIFTS!

SORRY THE CAMPANELLI CLOTHS WERE SOLD OUT PECKY.  THEY SEEM TO KEEP ADDING ALOT OF THINGS TO THE SELECTION.  HOPE YOU FIND SOMETHING YOU LIKE!

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT FRIENDS!!

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE GIVENCHY TSV TOMORROW!!

Trusted Contributor

@lynnie61   You are lucky on the guava lip from Laura Geller.   I got a gloss that is very glittery.  It did not look good on me but my grandaughter was delighted!  lol

I love everything else but would have made a purchase even without the goodies.

I especially love the Tula spray mist.  And the full size Aveeno conditioner.

Esteemed Contributor

PICKED UP THE MATCHING AVVENO SHAMPOO TODAY AT T.J. MAXX lynnie61 AND NADA FOR $4.99.  SAW IT AT MARSHALLS THE OTHER DAY TOO.  LOVE HAVING THE SET!!  LOVE EVERYTHING INCLUDED!
RETHINKING THE TSV NADA!!  HAHA!!

ENJOY FRIENDS!!

Trusted Contributor

@weezer111   I would love the matching shampoo too!   Think I will have to pick some up     it smells so nice.    The TSV  looks so cool!   And I saw on Amazon they want 47$  for one.   Excited to get mine.

Respected Contributor

I like the gifts not the items for sale as much. It's such a good cause I like to support. I try to donate as well.

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Honored Contributor

I heard an ad for that on HSN yesterday and all they said was if you buy you will get a free beauty product--not a box --sounded like just one thing. I stopped buying the box as it had stuff, like WEN, which I detest and a few other big things that I tossed out. I have so much still--no room for more. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits

[ Edited ]

I got my order yesterday.  I'd ordered the Pixi Botanicals face pads and got those and the GWP in the same box.

I got the same items in the GWP as others, but my Laura Geller was  a matte lip crayon, Guava Lust and the Josie Maran was a lip gloss, Pirouette.

I ordered early this year because I've had trouble the past couple of years, waiting to order to see the full selection of items offered.  I needed some face pads and wanted to try the Pixi brand, so it was a good chance to get them.

And unlike in the past, I could see immediately that my GWP was added into my order history.  Very pleased with everything I got.

I can't see any indication that HSN is participating this year.

ETA:  I'm surprised that the Tula spray mist is full size.  That sells for $34 on its own.  And it smells wonderful.

Trusted Contributor

My beauty bag products came today in the same box as my Nakery body cream. I have been interested in trying the body cream.

I received the same products as everyone else.

The problem that I had though, was that my pretty Guava lipstick wasn't capped inside of my beauty bag. It was open, so it had gotten all over everything inside of the bag.

Everything was inclosed inside in one piece of plastic, including the tote bag, so I had to wipe the lipstick off of the products and their boxes, for those that came in boxes. 

I couldn't save the cute tote bag, though.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits

[ Edited ]

ordered the skinfix resurface + glycolic renewing scrub on 5/8/23.

the gwp is also showing on my order status.

they both shipped out today.

whatever i dont want or use i usually offer to my mother or daughters. whatever they dont want gets sent overseas to family members who LOVE trying items that they cannot get there and are super expensive.

now i have to get my s/o to order me something. LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein