Honored Contributor

I always buy an item to get the free goodies.  I'm a sucker for samples, plus this one donates to a very good cause.  So far 12 items up, is this it, or should I be patient for more additions?  

Respected Contributor

I am a sucker for beauty samples, too. I get the Beauty with Benefits every year.  Sorry I don't have the answer to your question.  I am wondering same as you.

@depglass 

Occasional Contributor

Hi, in previous years they've always added more throughout the month.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits

[ Edited ]

I will wait for items from my tried and true brands.  I'm happy with them and don't want to make a major change at this stage, so there's no use trying an unknown 90.00 item.  That's the point of samples, to try new items cheaply.

Valued Contributor

I think I will pass this year.  Every year it's Wen, Purity, a color beauty item I can't use.  I like the concept, but unless there's something I want to buy, I'll skip it.  I looked at the video of Mally and the bag looks small and the items she presents aren't what I would use.

Occasional Contributor
I think they usually do add some additional items.

I am wondering if HSN will be hosting as well? I don’t see anything on their website right now for this.
Respected Contributor

None of what is offered right now is of interest to me.  I will keep checking to see if they add more...also HSN did this in the past.  Need to check that too.

Super Contributor
The last time, I bought a qualifying item and did not receive the bonus. After several calls, it was still not sent to me. Never again!
Honored Contributor

i always try to order early and never have problem receiving the gift box. i dont wait until the day of the event. i already love and use the isle of paradise mousse, so i will probably order that if i dont seen something in the next day or so.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

It changes every day and even during the day.  I ordered something today that was not up yesterday.  I try to order early so I can get the free gift.