Honored Contributor

beauty with benefits hsn 2020.jpg

beauty with benefits 2020 HSN BAG

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

1228F3EC-D2F0-4946-9A6A-774A9B83103A.jpeg

@Naturesbeauty  oh my goodness, that is too cute!

Esteemed Contributor

Can you order from QVC and HSN and receive a beauty bag from each?  Just wondering since the items in the bags are different.

TIA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Frequent Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits

[ Edited ]

Yes, you should be able to place one order to  QVC and and one HSN and be eligible to receive the GWP from each.  I think someone had already answered this question a little earlier.

I just received my GWP yesterday from HSN and hope to place an order with QVC at some point this month.  The HSN GWP is very nice, and I think that I will be using most of the products from this bag.

Also, I did not receive a pump with the Wen in the HSN bag.  I guess I will manage okay.  Just sorry I never did save any pumps from my used up Wen conditioners. 

I ordered the Beekman soap as I always wanted to try them and was glad it was offered in the smaller size.  With all the hand washing I've been doing, the Beekman soap feels great on my hands, and this purchase goes for a really great cause.

Honored Contributor

I was going to order something, got all the way up to submitting the order. I did not see the bag listed on the submission. The whole reason for getting something is to get the bag. I don’t want to place an order and then not get the bag.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs wrote:

Can you order from QVC and HSN and receive a beauty bag from each?  Just wondering since the items in the bags are different.

TIA

@tends2dogs  - yes, you can receive the beauty totes from bothe Q & H with qualifying products. One per customer at each store.

Last year they ran out of the beauty totes - I believe they sold out before or during the shows, so don't wait.

I placed my H order last night -  the nail polish set has already sold out! My order is still processing and there is nothing in the order info regarding the beauty tote. But I'm not concerned bc when you look at the qualifying products at both stores, the product page will display the freebie tote.

Q just posted a new qualifying item -  $5 gets you a sample of WEN cleanser  the freebie tote + the GWP cosmetic bag filled with more goodies! 

Screenshot_2020-05-07-21-04-46.png

Screenshot_2020-05-07-21-05-06.png

VideoSixBlock_BeautyWithBenefits_20170501.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl - That last picture of the black lip print cosmetic bag is the one they did last year for the other cancer benefit. I was just looking at mine earlier tonight. I don't think they'll repeat it. My order should arrive tomorrow so I'll see.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Chi-town girl - That last picture of the black lip print cosmetic bag is the one they did last year for the other cancer benefit. I was just looking at mine earlier tonight. I don't think they'll repeat it. My order should arrive tomorrow so I'll see.

Hmmm the Q Product Page for the Beauty with Benefits page has the video and photo of the cosmetic page - see this link.

https://www.qvc.com/BWBGiftwithPurchase.content.html?sortBy=p.041_est_effective_price%7c0&pageSize=A...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl   Thanks for answering!  I ordered from HSN, but I couldn't really see anything I wanted from the QVC site.  I  did see the WEN offer, but felt funny only making a $5 purchase.  Maybe I will go for it anyway. Woman Wink  

I used TopCash and got an extra 10% off yesterday on my HSN purchase.  I hope I can find another good % off today for the Q.  Again, @Chi-town girl , thanks!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Frequent Contributor

Hi everyone,just curious. I ordered a product on qvc to receive the gift bag,I do not see it listed on my invoice. Should I be concerned? Will it show up if it is not listed ? Thanks for any help.