Respected Contributor

Just bought the SMALL Beekman soaps from HSN.  I need them like a hole in the head, since I have so many of the large ones,  but I like the small ones for gifts and to switch off to for me as well.   Then I went to QVC and bought the L'Occitane Hand Cream and Dior SHow mascara set. Again,,,,  don't need  but I haven't used the L'O hand cream in ages and never used the DS mascara and have heard so much about it...  it was a small set with the primer.

Super Contributor

Just purchased from HSN.  The korres collection.  Great cause and great products.

Honored Contributor

@nyc1  @monks  - I'm thinking about the Diorshow mascara at Q and the nail polish kit at H

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@nyc1  @monks  - I'm thinking about the Diorshow mascara at Q and the nail polish kit at H

You can't go wrong with the polish.  Love it.   One of the better polishs really lasts.

Trusted Contributor
I ordered the PopSugar eyeshadow. I figure if I don't like it on my eyes, it might work as lip gloss!
Trusted Contributor
Crazy question, I know, but if you order BWB item from QVC and also from HSN, do you get a gift bag for both? I know it's one per customer but where they are separate channels but owned by the same company, I just wanted to check.
Thanks!!
Respected Contributor
@Chi-town girl I purchased the duo of YBF Eyebrow pencils. From HSN. Love them. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🙋🏻‍♀️😷🤗 (Keep checking back they are adding items all the time both HSN & QVC)
Super Contributor

Yes.  Both channels are sending out bags with a one time purchase.

Trusted Contributor
@monks, thanks for answering! I wasn't sure!!😄
Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
@Chi-town girlI purchased the duo of YBF Eyebrow pencils. From HSN. Love them. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🙋🏻‍♀️😷🤗 (Keep checking back they are adding items all the time both HSN & QVC)

@Naturesbeauty  - I also use those brow pencils! Recently bought a trio during a beauty event.  I need to check the new items they added!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri